test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove the azure endeavors from rotation until the azure tfo is fixed

2»

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    I just ran it.. not the greatest experience. We did barely make the universal, we got 7 total spawns before everything just stopped spawning. It was super laggy and overall just not a great experience.

I have to agree with the OP, this queue should be removed from the Endeavor system, this is not the type of Content that Cryptic should want to feature. It’s laggy and either barely works, or just doesn’t work at all.
    Whats weird is that I played this TFO multiple times not even a week ago while trying to figure out its scoring system for one of my threads about TFO rewards, and it worked perfectly fine all the times I did it.

Then, played it yesterday for the Endeavor, and its busted to all hell. Its odd that it only seems to break like this when its an endeavor.

I want see if it got back to normal the moment the endeavor is over.

I can confirm that it usually works fine with the exception of one asteroid not getting a spawn because the ship didn't entirely depart. But yeah before it became the endeavor mission it was fine. Now its a disaster and I'm not sure if it has something to do with to many people signing up for that map or how that map is being layed out ect... Let's hope the dev's can find that out and fix it.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Guess I lucked out because I only run it when it's for the Gold Universal Endeavour - but just last week, did an Advanced for that reason, and aside from the annoyance of the initial recuse ship all being 1 pointers (IE makes the optional 10 points of ships bonus impossible) - had nothing beyond the 'usual/occasional lag) and had ships spawning (more than enough to do the 7 ships in the one run) until the timer ran out.

Like others, the only thing I've occasionally seen is one asteroid that never respawns a ship after the first one there is rescued; but I've never seen it bug out where noting spawns, or the lag gets so bad on the map it's unplayable <--- But if that's what's indeed happening to a number of players, yeah they definitely need to fix that and remove it from the Endeavour rotation until it is fixed.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
This discussion has been closed.