test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sorta new player, need advice thanks!

kelthuzad#7031 kelthuzad Member Posts: 36 Arc User
I briefly played this game years ago and encounter so many bugs. Then I started playing this game couple weeks ago. There is a massive changes on this game, so much content and I have enjoyed the Q Christmas daily events. I have done a lots of quest and some random dungeons. I haven't tried raiding on this game, but I'm looking forward to it. I also joined a guild which they are down to earth folks! Any suggestions for this game would be appreciated, thank you!

Comments

• Options
    ultimatenewbieultimatenewbie Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I briefly played this game years ago and encounter so many bugs. Then I started playing this game couple weeks ago. There is a massive changes on this game, so much content and I have enjoyed the Q Christmas daily events. I have done a lots of quest and some random dungeons. I haven't tried raiding on this game, but I'm looking forward to it. I also joined a guild which they are down to earth folks! Any suggestions for this game would be appreciated, thank you!

I would suggest just continuing through the main storyline - hitting the button up near the minimap - and progress through that for content and to help you level up your character. Late-game min/maxing can wait until after you've had some fun with the game :)