test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[SUGGESTION] Quality Of Life Improvement: EV Suits and Armour

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I have been thinking it might be nice to have an "EV Suit" Slot in the BOFF and Players equipment.

The thought occurred as we currently carry around EV suits as an item that shares a slot with the armour. This can mean we have to carry several suits in the inventory as required, resulting in switching these out all the time when an episode/mission/TFO requiring one comes along for both the player and BOFFs.

Why not implement an mechanic similar to what we have with Ground Weapons, where we can have the EV suit in an slot separate from armour, but designated as "EV Only" and swap as required that way? You could use the same activation method as before or use an keybind instead (if preferred). I think it would make life significantly easier instead of hauling around suits and armour, swapping them out as situations demand.

Anyone else second this...?

Comments

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Personally I just have one boff wearing an EV suit that is never being used for ground so I can swap them out when I need the EV suit. It would just become a massive pain if they did something like this to have to go through every character and move stuff like this. When their time could be better spent overhauling the Social/Chat system or Exchange that hasn't seen any QoL in 11 years.
  • Options
    imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Good luck on that with either...lol