test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ugly Ship Texture/Colors After Readying Starship, Unable To Customize or Change

I submitted this as a ticket and was told to submit a bug report.

All of my ships get this ugly pink/brown color scheme and weird texture change after readying for use. I try to customize them but it doesn't do anything to the ships. This started the first time I applied an experimental upgrade token to one of my ships. Ever since then, every new ship I get automatically gets this color scheme and I can't remove or change it. It's happening to my non-upgraded ships as well.

I have attached some before and after screenshots showing the color scheme and ship texture. It only applies the color once I ready the starship, they look correct before I ready.

Fek'Lhri Carrier Before Readying
WqWves4.jpg

Fek'Lhri Carrier After Readying
epJ7eJ2.jpg

Exploration Cruiser Retrofit Before Readying
JSLAZGc.jpg

Exploration Cruiser Retrofit After Readying
t1fUtYr.jpg

Multi-Mission Recon Before Readying
LWXxzUd.jpg

Multi-Mission Recon After Readying
7KCeIcw.jpg

Titan Science Destroyer Before Readying
uUorEpI.jpg

Titan Science Destroyer After Readying
GByLLeo.jpg

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    The texture that the ship is getting is due to the Bajoran shield that you have equipped. If you right click the shield and select Disable Visuals you will have the look of the ship from before readying.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    rockstarrei#0927 rockstarrei Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The texture that the ship is getting is due to the Bajoran shield that you have equipped. If you right click the shield and select Disable Visuals you will have the look of the ship from before readying.

Oh my god, thank you! Why didn't the GMs know that?!