test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Experimental Ship upgrades NOT transferring to other ships of the same on my Account

rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
Simply put, my Long Range T6 Science ship, <Voyager class> of my T'Pene, or B47 character was experimentally 'upgraded' but when I change to another character on my account with the same ship, I see NO 'transferred' update of the experimental class upgrade<s>. That was a statement of actual, not 'possibility' when reading about the experimental upgrades when they first came available? Also, as the Discovery Crossfield T6 ship and the Mirror Version of the same are basically the same ship, well, the experimental upgrade did not upgrade one's sister ship, perhaps should have account wide?

Also, while it seems the 'missing traits' issue has been 'temporally' fixed, I just found that when I use 'manage' ships to change to another ship, fitted it for battle, beam up <don't say it> to find yet -again- traits missing from Personal Space traits and Starship traits, personal ground traits were there.

Finally, I had not used 'Rally Point' for my ground bridge crew for some time. On Nimbus III I clicked on it and nothing happened! Changed mouse, logged of safely, rebooted PC, logged in, still - no rally point arrow for team, again for sometime with my Bogle character. I was able to use 'rally point' for my T'Pene character just fine though today! Will check again on my Bogle 'toon', but perhaps that 'shard maintenance' a day ago fixed rally point as well as issues with missing traits. Will check them out,

Thank you for your time... >and< giving us sales around the last week of the month when SS funds arrive so one can get the sales, new ships, etc. Very much appreciated!

Very sincerely yours,
Bogle@celloman (+ all characters on my account)
r_celloman@yahoo.com
celloman2

Comments

• rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Thanks for your response Westmetals! ah Where is this management officer located? Manage ships? or.. where?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    Ship Management NPC's are frequently located within the immediate proximity of a Ship Vendor.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/