test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic needs to change days they drop items in store

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
you guys really need to change when you drop things in the Z store. should drop things in on the 1rst to the 14th to maximize sales. so you get people that get payed monthly weekly and every two week. after that most people have spent what they can on other things. sucks now i have to miss out on the 10th legendary bundle on my ps4.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Arc has nothing to do with STO except that it's the launcher where you launch the game from. You need to speak with Cryptic.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    if you can't afford it except on payday you should be rethinking spending money on a game
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    if you can't afford it except on payday you should be rethinking spending money on a game

Hate to sound like a plug but seriously this. If your disposable cash flow is that tight you should really bank it instead of blowing it each pay cycle.
This discussion has been closed.