test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Plea to the Developers...........

pwdmcbpwdmcb Member Posts: 32 Arc User
I personally have been waiting years for ticket reported bugs to be resolved and fixed. I know many others have as well. Here is a suggestion:

Stop making and releasing new missions, new storylines, new ships, and new events: Until you address all outstanding unfixed bugs.

Comments

• pwdmcbpwdmcb Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Bump this thread, over AND OVER UNTIL WE GET AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE. BE CIVIL!.
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    While I am pretty annoyed myself right now (respec bug, Q not appearing in first city, unstable general performance), your suggestion is nonsense. (a) not all bugs can or will be found, more importantly (b) now new content - less new money - STO closes down.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    Well they still make plenty of hard currency on zen sales. So they will take a hit in the short term. For a Big win in the long term.
    Yes i am angry, i have a 2+ years old game breaking ticket that has not been resolved yet. I have an even more recent one involving a totally broken character that is unplayable and is broken server-side. And I know many others who are in the same boat I am.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    This is getting to be ridiculous I’ve had to re-spec 40 tunes now three times
    Yeah, its definitely them metaphorically spitting in our faces.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    edited December 2020
    @pwdmcb that's not how any of this works. you will never have a 100% bug free game no matter how good you are. you can however keep it to a minimum. With that said I am closing this thread as it's nothing more than a rant thread. I'm going to give you two options here on how to proceed. You can choose to use both options, or you may choose to use only one of them.

1: You may create a new thread describing the bug you're experiencing in detail with any and all screenshots and video you may have.
    2: You may private message me your ticket number(s) and I will fire a report up the chain on your behalf to see what the issue is.

You can use one or both of those options. They don't like bugs anymore than you do, however fixing them properly takes time, especially depending on what's broke. It's not as simple as just flipping a switch as much as we all wish it was. I am extending you this olive branch to try to help you out so the issue can be fixed and I don't have to keep closing threads. Choose wisely.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.