test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Obtaining A Shared Bank?

snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 77 Arc User
I understand players got this feature in the game previously by subscribing to the game for at least a month. As there are no subscriptions now, aside from the Lifetime, how does a player get it now? I see Z-Store items for "expanding" shared slots, but nothing that gets them in the first place. If you purchase an expansion, do you get the shared bank or are you just losing money because you didn't have one to start with?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    When you subscribe or buy a lifetime subscription what you actually get are "20x Bonus Account Shared Bank Slots". What this means is that all accounts have a shared bank but everybody starts with no slots in it. If you buy 10 slots from the store you add those you buy to what you already have.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,988 Arc User
    I understand players got this feature in the game previously by subscribing to the game for at least a month. As there are no subscriptions now, aside from the Lifetime, how does a player get it now? I see Z-Store items for "expanding" shared slots, but nothing that gets them in the first place. If you purchase an expansion, do you get the shared bank or are you just losing money because you didn't have one to start with?

Thanks.

As a F2P player, if you purchase the "Account Shared Bank Slots (10)" option in the Z-store in the slots/service tab (1000 zen), this will get you started with a basic 10 slot account bank. It's for both account bank initial purchase and expansion.
  • Options
    snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I think you all answered my question. It just wasn't made clear in the description of expansions in the store.

Thanks.