test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Ships Coming Soon!

2»

Comments

• mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Was looking at screenshots on Facebook and someone pointed out that the old T6 Intel ships (Phantom, Eclipse & Scryer), with the right skins, have a real post-'Burn' appearance about them.

Does make one wonder whether they didn't possibly take some inspiration from those designs.

It's possible, depending on whether some of the designers played STO themselves or just got to see STO's work due to the back & forth between CBS and Cryptic, but in the end - the STO Intel ships were inspired by previous canon Star Trek ships. It is't huge surprise that there is a certain "convergence" between the designs from different people if they have the same source of inspiration.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    Prometheus bundle coming to console Dec 8th I like it!

https://flic.kr/p/2ke5wdK
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    I'd setting for a J-bundle. The Voyager J looks older than the original Voyager but I would be interested in the Neo Constitution as well.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    The new DISCO ships will be on a lockbox near you but this time later than sooner

I disagree, at least with one ship...the Voyager J will probably be a promo box just like the Enterprise J
This discussion has been closed.