test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Crisis III, Breaking the Wall, Open mission "At The Gates" CHOKE POINT CONTROL does not work.

notlawrencenotlawrence Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Trying to report a bug so forgive me if this is the wrong place to send this

Nov 24th 2020 from 1:47 pm EST to 2pm EST (and still ongoing)

Season The Delta Quadrant
Mission The Kobali Front
Kobali Crisis III, Breaking the Wall, Open mission "At The Gates"

Mission fails to progress. The point changes colors (red, yellow, blue) but the CHOKE POINT CONTROL does not progress at all.

This was attempted on multiple accounts with multiple players some who have completed the missions before and some that have not, it was attempted with those who were in a group and those who were by themselves, it was attempted with alien races and human races all regular star trek online federation and federation discovery.

I was playing a human female Star trek online regular federation, I have completed this mission before.
BUG_REPORT_Capture.JPG
Tagged:

Comments

• bransh81#3509 bransh81 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    There is or was another thread, this a long term ongoing issue. I can confirm that it is still not working (11/27/2020) I've been waiting to complete the Kobali mission, as it's the next thing I have to complete, on my 14th character. I'm wondering what is taking them so long?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    First, this was Thanksgiving week so any fixes were put in Tuesday's patch and not Thursday's patch so might not have made it for this week. Second, this is a larger bug. With that said, it is a priority and when it is like this one it takes time to fix. Please be patient. QA guy does livestreams Fridays on Twitch and posts a thread about in General Discussion and Reddit. Some bugs might be looked at and/or fixed in February according to one of the last streams. He was off this week for Thanksgiving break.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ulmanchunulmanchun Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    Well the patch announcement came out.... No word on this problem being fixed or the problem being mentioned as a know issue. So i don't think they know what broke it or that it is broken. I got a character in limbo that can't finish the bit of the story and it is annoying. Not the first time something stopped me but i was in a good groove this time.
  • terramimic#6541 terramimic Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    After all this time, they could have at least acknowledged the problem and said that they are working on it.
  • rogueassassinxrogueassassinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yeah, this has been broken for a long time and it is getting really old. I don't buy that it's some 'bigger bug;' it just doesn't prevent people from buying things and since it can technically be skipped they just don't care about it.