test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Off to STO on the PS4 it looks like for me....

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
Bearing went in the fan of my laptop, it rattles my desk and spooks my cat Lol. Well not too bad thankfully the game is there to play. TC all you PC gamers have fun with the winter event this year! See everyone else on the dark side haha!
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    how old is the laptop and what model is it? don't know your money situation either but depending on what it is I can probably find you a cheap bearing or laptop that will run STO at least fairly easily. feel free to PM me and I can see what's out there
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • rogueassassinxrogueassassinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Just replace the fan..? It's cheap and can probably be done in 20 minutes.
  • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    how old is the laptop and what model is it? don't know your money situation either but depending on what it is I can probably find you a cheap bearing or laptop that will run STO at least fairly easily. feel free to PM me and I can see what's out there

I really Appreciate that!! from everyone who commented, BUT I am fine with the PS4 version of the game, My PS4 is new and I am actually looking forward to the move to PS4 for a couple of reasons, i had enough to squeak out a lifetime sub there while it was on sale, which was cheaper to replace the fan because they charge $120 an hour to fix stuff here.. also the Zen/Dil Ratio is incredibly different. 227D/1Z that is a drastic bonus for me! so in all yeah the PS4 version isn't quite the same as PC but I Enjoy it. oh and reason 3 is my lifetime on PC will just add up my Zen every month until or if I Decide to play PC again. But that's Unlikely because I plan to get a PS5 in July which is a heck of a lot cheaper for me in the long run. Again I really appreciate all the offers for help its great to see such a amazing community!
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
This discussion has been closed.