test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Never received initial cadre of duty officers after completing quest "First Complement"

sablemagussablemagus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
As the title says, despite completing the quest "First Complement," I never received my initial cadre of duty officers. I am creating this post at the request of a GM, so I apologize for the duplicate (I have seen other posts on here with the same issue). My toon is is Discovery Starfleet. Based upon my experience as well as that of others, it seems that the issue is that I leveled up while in a TFO while the quest was active, so that I turned it in at level 12 instead of level 11.

Comments

• Options
    lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I too have this problem with Discovery Captains and the other Federation Captains is randomly awarded Duty Officers for completion of "First Compliment" the Klingon Captains seems to work though.
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    I had this problem a while ago with a Discovery Starfleet char I made during an XP event. Doing that, or levelling via TFOs or other stuff, means you level up faster then intended and don't get the doffs because the doff officer and mission is in the present rather then the past. May also affect TOS chars. The workaround is to not play during an XP event until after you get to the present, and don't do side missions/TFOs/patrols/etc.
  • Options
    jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    I did not get my Duty Officers with my Delta Recruit a few days ago.
  • Options
    seelowenseelowen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I reached KDF level 11 and received the New Duty Officers mission. I spoke to S'taas and the mission seemed to finish correctly but I did not receive the initial duty officer cadre. Under Accolades in the Journel under Tour of Duty, the Duty Officer Unlocked mission is visible and has a check mark to the left. The New Duty Officers mission is also visible but does not have a checkmark next to it. When I speak again to S'taas, he does not offer the cadre. I started a new KDF character and did receive the cadre without trouble when that character reached level 11.

The only difference I saw was on the first character, the duty officers did not appear on the left of the text window as I spoke to S'taas and he says they are available. The duty officers did appear on the left in the text window as I spoke to S'taas with the second character. My ticket to Arc Games Support was replied to with the statement that it is a known issue and they are working on a fix.
  • Options
    mrjohnson91mrjohnson91 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I got the same issue with my new Tac KDF character, I turned on the mission yet I didn't get the cadre.
  • Options
    offdutee#5693 offdutee Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This happened on my last KDF (Klingon) TAC character in the spring of 2020, then not on my Disco Sci in the fall of 2020 and now again on my KDF (Klingon) Sci character winter 2021. The last time it happened I got an email from Cryptic that basically stated "So sorry, have fun playing". They did not offer to replace the missing duty officers or give a replacement box from the zen store or anything else.
  • Options
    linnuiallinnuial Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me. KDF Engineer.
  • Options
    pokeyca1pokeyca1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same for me. Ticket 420390 for the KDF recruit. I've also had this happen for a Starfleet officer. I guess whether you get anything from Cryptic depends on which GM responds to your ticket.