test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlock Ships Gamma Vanguard Pack

well i bought the Gamma Vanguard Pack and now i have to unlock ships for use in the other characters, can you tell me the fastest way to gain the experience for that? at the moment i am making history arcs and some task forces, but this is very, very slow progress ...

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Patrols, they give out more ship mastery XP, by far. Ninth rule is the best, as with a good build and depending on your enemies, you can master a ship in one go, although for the 6th tier on Jem ships it will take more than that.

Still there are only 4 of those ships and they only need to hit that tier 6 mastery once each to forever unlock them account wide, so just focus on the ones you want to fly or want the trait on and you can slowly work on the rest.
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Patrols, they give out more ship mastery XP, by far. Ninth rule is the best, as with a good build and depending on your enemies, you can master a ship in one go, although for the 6th tier on Jem ships it will take more than that.

Still there are only 4 of those ships and they only need to hit that tier 6 mastery once each to forever unlock them account wide, so just focus on the ones you want to fly or want the trait on and you can slowly work on the rest.

Thank u for the help!!!!
  • howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited December 2020

Thank u for the help!!!!

I tend to do Wanted (Argala System Patrol) most. Also the difficulty level will increase the XP earned, it usually only takes me 2 runs on advanced to fully master a legendary ship (I dont need to do the vanguard ones anymore)

westmetals wrote: »
    howtor wrote: »

Thank u for the help!!!!

I tend to do Wanted (Argala System Patrol) most. Also the difficulty level will increase the XP earned, it usually only takes me 2 runs on advanced to fully master a legendary ship (I dont need to do the vanguard ones anymore)

Argala is not even close to the best anymore.

There are about six of the "remastered" patrols that have what I call a "horde wave" mechanic - a combat wave which will keep reinforcing itself as you kill them for a set period of time. With a good build you can really rack up the XP because, the faster you're killing ships, the more times the horde wave will be reinforced.

"The Ninth Rule" (Kinjer System) (as mentioned) is one of those six patrols, and is my second favorite (after "Rescue and Search" (Kern System)).... the others that have this mechanic are the Briar Patch, Brothra, Nular, and Imaga patrols.

I've had cases of mastering a ship in a single run at normal difficulty, though it usually takes two and very ocassionally three.

Also it should be noted that (on PC) there is an XP event announced for this coming weekend and that also applies to ship mastery.

thank you for the informations!!!

Thank u for the help!!!!

thank u!!!
  • howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »

Thank u for the help!!!!

Argala is not even close to the best anymore.

There are about six of the "remastered" patrols that have what I call a "horde wave" mechanic - a combat wave which will keep reinforcing itself as you kill them for a set period of time. With a good build you can really rack up the XP because, the faster you're killing ships, the more times the horde wave will be reinforced.

"The Ninth Rule" (Kinjer System) (as mentioned) is one of those six patrols, and is my second favorite (after "Rescue and Search" (Kern System)).... the others that have this mechanic are the Briar Patch, Brothra, Nular, and Imaga patrols.

I've had cases of mastering a ship in a single run at normal difficulty, though it usually takes two and very ocassionally three.

Also it should be noted that (on PC) there is an XP event announced for this coming weekend and that also applies to ship mastery.

I agree, but was suggesting Argala because it is so easy and not very gear dependent