test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Traits getting randomly unslotted

kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So far, the BOFF station fix seems to be working for me; BOFFs stay in their seats and keep their powers. However, I am still having my trait slots -- all of them, personal, starship and rep -- emptied out on map change every so often, meaning I have to warp out of the mission map and reset them. It's especially painful when this happens on queues, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any reproduction steps, since -- as with the BOFF station dumping from before -- it seems to happen completely randomly. Map changes are what trigger it, though.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• patientnr0patientnr0 Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    exactly the same problem
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've had the same problem with traits. It's completely at random when they unslot, but seems to be more prone to doing so when going from a Ground Map to a Space one.

Iin addition, some of my ground BOff abilities keep diverting back to their defaults. Space BOff abilities seem to be staying the way I have them setup for now.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • sloan31ds9sloan31ds9 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yup, 5 years later and this bug still exists. It's a major PITA!!
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Since last update almost all of my toon's lose all traits except for the personal ground traits. But space traits and rep traits are all empty. It happens with every log in.

1) don't necro...make a new thread.

Bug reports do not fall under the necro rules...
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Since last update almost all of my toon's lose all traits except for the personal ground traits. But space traits and rep traits are all empty. It happens with every log in.

1) don't necro...make a new thread.

Bug reports do not fall under the necro rules...

Correct Bug reports do not fall under the same necro rules as other threads