test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop Down menu for Away Team

sirknotsirknot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I would like to have a drop down for a predesigned away teams. When I do an away team mission, a drop down will allow me to select a team for a Borg mission and it would assign the four BOFFs I've equipped and designated for Borg missions instead of selecting and (re)equipping BOFFs
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    You should already have a dropdown for each position when you beam down to the planet. It wants you to select the away team. Of course you have to remember who is who by name.

Unless this is a PC only thing, I don't know why you wouldn't see a dropdown for your away team members.
  • howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    You should already have a dropdown for each position when you beam down to the planet. It wants you to select the away team. Of course you have to remember who is who by name.

Unless this is a PC only thing, I don't know why you wouldn't see a dropdown for your away team members.

I think he is talking about pre-set teams, as an example team 1, team 2 and so forth instead of having to select each member.
    I would mind that myself its not a huge issue to pick each but would be nice in-case of brain TRIBBLE and select wrong one lol.

• sirknotsirknot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    howtor wrote: »

I think he is talking about pre-set teams, as an example team 1, team 2 and so forth instead of having to select each member.
    I would mind that myself its not a huge issue to pick each but would be nice in-case of brain TRIBBLE and select wrong one lol.

Yes. Sorry I didn't clarify. For example, I have four BOFF which are setup for EV away missions (Mission: The Power Source), and that is all I use them for; it would be nice to have a single drop down instead of selecting each one from a long list of BOFFs.
This discussion has been closed.