test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Christmas wish list to Cryptic and the Dev team.

lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
If this is the wrong place to post it please tell me so I can move it to the right place or move it to the right place.

1, Fix the orion bugs (misscolored feet on orion female together with orion sandals, male orion armored bare chest "the orion metal bars on chest is no longer available" and the non unlocking 23th century Orion outfits and parts which should have unlocked with the 23th century Klingon and Gorn after "The Battle of Caleb IV")

2, Full Tal Shiar uniforms and Reman resistance which I have heard should have been in the Legacy of Romulus Mega Bundle.

3, The releases of the D7's that is already ingame but are lockboxes and promo prices at the moment as zenstore ship either as stand alones or Legendary bundles.

4, Cardassian Ground weapons we have the ship version weapons, the ships, the uniforms and the race so why not any Cardassian Ground Weapon.

Heck I would even be willing to pay for those things.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I do not believe this is the wrong place to post this. With that said, please make a bug report in the respective bug report section whether for PC, PS4, or Xbox One in the Support section of the forums for the first point. As well if you have a Reddit, post there and in the thread in General Discussion when the QA person puts up the thread next week. Finally, they are feet not feets.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The D7s will probably be in the inevitable Klingon Legendary Bundle that has been strongly hinted to be coming next year. Based on the Federation bundle from this year I would expect TOS, Disco, and JJ versions of the D7 to be included.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST IS:

1 - a second way of being able to buy the ships of the R&D pack, being able to take one is terrible(
    maybe a mega pack at the zen shop ....)

2 - To be able to modify the holographic Boff uniforms to match the team

3 - More hair options for all factions and species, because there is little variety, and if it is possible to eliminate that shine in the hair once and for all ....

4 - release more editing options in alien species.

5 - a new faction, (playable elachy who knows ...)

6 - more missions or maybe an entire arc aimed at ferengs, you could explore a series of humorous missions or something like Quark's Lucky seven, by far the most brilliant mission in the game!
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Make a xmas theme winter ship

Cookie saucer
    Peppermint/candycane nacelles
    Yule log/swiss role engineering hull
    Gumdrop bussard collectors

And candy cosmetic weapons.

You get the idea. :)

Also, get the clothing and hair from the foundry into the game.....you GOT those things made already....USE EM, don't let em sit in game limbo. For example, I want the Thigh boots the TOS Klingon and Romulan girls get to wear, which is different from the thigh boots we use now.

Also, I'd love to see some of the really old episodes/missions playable, at least for awhile, since I started 4 years into the game.

And a T6 Utility Cruiser.....from Aoy. That thing is soooooo kawaii.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    1 - a second way of being able to buy the ships of the R&D pack, being able to take one is terrible(
    maybe a mega pack at the zen shop ....)
    Cryptic is currently working on making account unlocks for Lock Box, Lobi, and Promo pack ships. Primarily through Mudd's Market.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    How about past mudd choice packs and the aniversary/legandary one at least offered for a few days?

Yea that would be chrismas in STO for sure.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I do not believe this is the wrong place to post this. With that said, please make a bug report in the respective bug report section whether for PC, PS4, or Xbox One in the Support section of the forums for the first point. As well if you have a Reddit, post there and in the thread in General Discussion when the QA person puts up the thread next week. Finally, they are feet not feets.

Those were not bug reports (already done that and nothing happens) this is just a wishlist.
    lillen80 wrote: »

Those were not bug reports (already done that and nothing happens) this is just a wishlist.

Yes, this is a wishlist but the first item was a bug report. Also, what do you mean nothing happens? These things take time.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User

Yes, this is a wishlist but the first item was a bug report. Also, what do you mean nothing happens? These things take time.

Adding the wish that they would work out and implement a solution to a bug they already reported elsewhere is still a wish, and not everything on the list was about bugs.
  • novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    If any of this is reasonable, I'd love to see:
    • A fix to the model issues riddling the Hestia. (For example, it not only uses the old lower hull model from the launch-era Prometheus, but doesn't even have quality up to the standards of T6 ships released *before* it was.)
    • Expanded aliengen options. (For example, that reptilian tail that was on a Starfleet alien captain NPC a while back.)
    • Additional hair options for caitians and ferasans. Especially now that other species with hair are receiving updated options, and other hairstyles are possible for caitians in canon. (IE M'Ress, T'Ana.)
    • Finishing the update work on the Klingon War arc on the Federation side. (Currently the lack of missions causes jarring issues like B'Vat Sir Not Appearing in this Film.)
    • Restoring the Secrets of Nimbus arc and all the old Featured Episode series sets to the mission journal. (While they're available, series like Secrets of Nimbus and the Lost Dominion arcs not being in the main mission journal causes jarring absences of critical story events. The Nimbus arc is oddly only present for romulans but missing for starfleet and the klingon empire. For example, Nimbus not being in the journal causes a jarring juxtaposition in the story transition after the KDF prologue, where it goes from
      "we need to find the missing weapons that are going to Nimbus"
      to
      "whoops time to fight Romulans, what missing weapons?"
      The Lost Dominion arc is crucial to events as we know them in the story due to
      the leadup to more recent Dominion story events
      the introduction and reason for introduction of the new Enterprise
      , and
      what happens to Taris between her being captured by Starfleet and her working for the Iconians.
      The Cold War arc is also crucial due to
      the direct tie-in to the Iconian war as an important location later on after our efforts in the story.
      The Specters are is also potentially important due to
      the involvement and interactions with 23rd century B'Vat.

Aside from these, I'm actually really happy with the game and new releases at present for the most part. (Holy heck the story, cutscene, voiceacting, and model improvements over the years, and the Titan class T6 exceeded my expectations as it not only is finally a T6 for the Luna, but it got the science-destroyer treatment. It's awesome.)

What I mean with nothing happens is that I reported those orion bugs 3 expansions and 2 seasons ago and they are still not fixed.
    edited November 2020

Adding the wish that they would work out and implement a solution to a bug they already reported elsewhere is still a wish, and not everything on the list was about bugs.

I know not everything on the list was about bugs. I was looking at the first item. I even said it before.

What I mean with nothing happens is that I reported those orion bugs 3 expansions and 2 seasons ago and they are still not fixed.

I see. Well the good thing is that the in-game bug reporting tool was updated a few patches ago. The new QA in January will be there for 2 years so he would not necessarily be aware of bugs from 3 expansions and 2 seasons ago. With that said, may in the future those bugs be fixed.
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Forgot:

-Pet Tabs
    - Endeavor pass tokens to be sold in c store or acquired by Dilithium.
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Here a few more:

-Fix Defera Invasion Zone. Still broken in the city hard modes.
    -Fix skills/trait slots so you don't have to reset everytime you open a new ship
    -Change Personal endeavor goals so they update missions to ongoing TFOs. Lukari TFOs keep coming and nobody does them.
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Cryptic should change Weapon Packs from being the current "random/gamble within the gamble" to be selectable how Cryptic did the Elachi Weapon Pack with the ship from that event.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Romulan ships...not that it will happen.

What do you mean with Romulan ships there are romulan ships in the game they came with the expansion "Legacy of Romulus"
    edited December 2020
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Romulan ships...not that it will happen.

What do you mean with Romulan ships there are romulan ships in the game they came with the expansion "Legacy of Romulus"

He means more Romulan ships not just the ones that came with the expansion Legacy of Romulus and other times.
  • jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    My list

1) Add more enemies to Fleet Alert, Colony Invasion and Endeavors.
    2) Make older space sets and weapons rerollable.
    3) Add more items to the Phoenix boxes.
    4) Add more customizable ship parts.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    I want all the above but I'll add Andorian Ushaan-Tors to the list, since they're an ice mining tool first and weapon second, they even fit the winter theme.

This discussion has been closed.