test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot enter the Kobali System

weavermk2weavermk2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

weavermk2

Nov 26, 2020, 6:38 PST

When I arrive at the Kobali system I do not receive a message that will let me enter the system . I do not receive any type of error message. I also cannot replay certain missions in the delta quadrant episodes. I can only replay Mindscape , Reunion , and friends in unlikely places . the rest of the missions do not have a hail button on them . Your assistance with this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    How long were you on the Delta arc page before clicking away?

I've been playing Delta arc the last few days, and I noticed that sometimes the buttons appear with a delay.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    weavermk2 wrote: »
    I also cannot replay certain missions in the delta quadrant episodes. I can only replay Mindscape , Reunion , and friends in unlikely places . the rest of the missions do not have a hail button on them .
    You need to go back through your entire episode journal and Play (or Skip) all prior missions in the storylines. There are some that cannot be skipped but they usually only take a minute or two to play and you should find your Delta Quadrant missions unlock again for play.

After that, you should be able to accept "The Kobali Front" and obtain the prompt to enter the Kobali system.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/