test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Molor's Flaming Sword bugged.

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
It seems that the sword can't be upgrade even though the "More Details" area states that it is a leveless item that can be upgraded when you are level 60.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    There's a few items like that - including some of the Environmental Suits!
    (Please don't 'fix' the EnviroSuits...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I was highly disappointed to see that Molor’s sword was not upgradable after finishing the campaign. Guess I’ll have to keep using Lincoln’s Axe for the physical damage endeavors. Sigh... was looking forward to using something different.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I was highly disappointed to see that Molor’s sword was not upgradable after finishing the campaign. Guess I’ll have to keep using Lincoln’s Axe for the physical damage endeavors. Sigh... was looking forward to using something different.

The Thompson Submachine Gun is great for physical damage, not to mention hitting multiple nearby enemies simultaneously in one salvo. And Borg drones can't adapt either.
  • Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I would love to get that. I’ll have to see if it’s still available from the Picard bundle.