test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wish list...(more for Fek'Ihri stuff, but others as well)

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
a fek'lhri carrier. (yes, i know we have the dread - and its one of my fav ships in the game, so much so i use it on klink and fed side - i just really like the ship)

a full interior for the fek'lhri set of ships. the dread only has a bridge. it can be the basic klink one for all i care, but it would be nice to have. (note: i dont recall if the other t5 ship that looks like a catfish on klink side has a full interior or just bridge, just going of memory right now)

a flame thrower based of the fek'lhri race. ground weapon

fire grenade. i guess similar to a molotov cocktail, but grenade type and more fire power. << see what i did there :)
disclaimer: i know this race is not top tier for STO at all, nor near the top 10, but again, this is my wish list. doubtful to see any of this, but figured id post it and get feedback, additions, maybe some decent discussion opposing or supporting it.

peace out.

meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The top of my list is a ship I kinda doubt will ever get made, the Enterprise era Intrepid.

IntrepidClass1.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    For a moment I thought this was a place to let others know what C-store ships you would be willing to receive from those gift tokens. ;)

PS
    I wouldn't mind getting a T6 Titan. :p
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    More KDF ships for T6.

K'Vort
    D5
    ToS D4
    22nd Century BoP
    K'Toch
    Laneth's BoP

Failing that expand the space barbie so our current T6 ships can have more customisation. The lower tier BoP's for example.
    T6 Star Cruiser.

You can get a decent ship by buying a T5-U fleet upgraded Star Cruiser and upgrade it to fleet T5U-X.

But that means spending a fleet module, a T5-u token and a T6-X token and you would still not get a real T6-X ship.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    all they would need to do is change the colors on the romulan plasma flamethrower and plasma grenade from green to red. thats what, an hour of work, MAYBE? toss them in the C-store at 500Z set of 2, they would get snatched up. I'd buy them for the grenade for my kdf just because it's red
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    A T6 version Voth Dread, Advanced Obelisk or Dyson ships

Legendary versions(in fair price hopefully) of any of D7, Bird-of-Prey, Sarcophagus and Negh'tev for KDF, D'Deridex for romulans

Less bugs, less lag and return of roadmaps

Gorn ships of other roles too - in general give a little love to the allied races of both factions

Fix and improve a bit the existing ship bridges if they arent going to release any more(most got buried npcs on floor or standing on chairs and some dont show your boffs on the bridge but generic models)

More interesting battlezones modeled closer to Dyson Sphere(still the best after these years) than Gamma zone(probably the worst)

The end of the lockboxes - I rather them have some expensive packs instead lockboxes. Expensive but less shady

Featured Episodes(Yes I may the minority but I miss them and its a wish list)

Sets and good rewards introduced through episodes (Again maybe the minority but I find more fun instead unlocking them through reputations)

TOS storyline revision and addition of a Romulan and a KDF TOS story paired with Rom and Klingon TOS races
  • varethaelvarethael Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    More KDF ships for T6.

K'Vort
    D5
    ToS D4
    22nd Century BoP
    K'Toch
    Laneth's BoP

Failing that expand the space barbie so our current T6 ships can have more customisation. The lower tier BoP's for example.

Don't forget... somehow forgotten Fek'lhri class form DS9 series.
    a fek'lhri carrier. (yes, i know we have the dread - and its one of my fav ships in the game, so much so i use it on klink and fed side - i just really like the ship)

a full interior for the fek'lhri set of ships. the dread only has a bridge. it can be the basic klink one for all i care, but it would be nice to have. (note: i dont recall if the other t5 ship that looks like a catfish on klink side has a full interior or just bridge, just going of memory right now)

a flame thrower based of the fek'lhri race. ground weapon

fire grenade. i guess similar to a molotov cocktail, but grenade type and more fire power. << see what i did there :)
    disclaimer: i know this race is not top tier for STO at all, nor near the top 10, but again, this is my wish list. doubtful to see any of this, but figured id post it and get feedback, additions, maybe some decent discussion opposing or supporting it.

peace out.

My wish is simple: 3rd choice of event campaign... 3rd choice should be; one voucher of promo ship of your choice. That's all.
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    The top of my list is a ship I kinda doubt will ever get made, the Enterprise era Intrepid.

IntrepidClass1.jpg

2021 is the 20th anniversary of Enterprise, never say never.
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    T6 Nova
    T6 Steam Runner
    T6 K'Vort
    T6 Sabre
    T6 Norway (regardless of whether the studio model has been lost or not other Star Trek games managed to put one in their games even if the details were not accurate the ships shape and profile can't be that hard to replicate)
    Post edited by ussvaliant2#1952 on
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    How about better options for Orions, they gave them Slave Leia outfit when they NEVER appeared in episodes, but they have 2 very different types that DID appear in the TOS era, the TAS episode (yes i would even take "The Time Trap" outfit) and the NX version which has 3 VERY UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT LOOKS than the others, they have got the TOS outfit for klingons, the outfit that was worn once when they LITERALLY had to show what a female TOS Klingon looked like, it seems like they should have made a better effort to expand on the material since they don't the Andorian Outfit, the Tellarite Outfit, Vulcan Outfit (they have the TOS outfit but just like 2 total and one of each, and ONE WAS AN ORION IN DRAG!!! point to take away from this is Look at Shran from the NX, look at the Tellarites from TNG and NX, look at the orions on the TAS, TOS, and NX version and say "you know what, it is right, why don't we get those outfits?" those should be in the C store and NOT IN SOME STUPID LOBI SHOP
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    1) Revamp the uniforms. Make the canon uniforms more in line with their appearances.
    2) Add three more factions: Kelvin timeline, 32nd Century and Privateer.
    3) Revamp pvp. Look at games like Elder Scrolls Online on how they do their pvp.
    4) Add more social zones. Give us something to do on Andoria.
    5) Discovery aliens
    6) More interiors. There needs to be a Connie refit bridge.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    make repeats of missions for gear less of a forced function. allow people to get the sets for dil or something without having to run the whole mission again.

Seriously! I can very much get behind that. Maybe somehow put in something that once you've ran the ep, make the rest of the set obtainable. Dil or credits would be nice. Or even GPL, which really needs a use.

Also, TOS KDF bridges. I mean, they're allready there in the TOS episodes, so I can't imagine it would be that terribly hard to do.

More hat options for the tailor, such as a sailor's hat, more baseball caps, and possibly even a beret. Cowboy hat too. And a fedora to go with the suit. And all tailor options unlocked for character and boff alike!

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I add my wish to @reyan01 and pick a T6 Nova with a cool boff layout and an OP console/trait everybody will want to have. That would be poetic justice. :D

Second in line would be a rerun of Mudd’s time bundle. Sad to see how stuff one would want to have and is fully willing to pay a hundred bucks for is just not available. Cryptic makes me feel like I’m living in east Germany in the 80s there. Good job Cryptic, way to go! :|
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I would like to have a T6 Trident.
  • goatmanis1goatmanis1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    1) A Privateer/Non-Aligned Faction: this faction might take a little bit to put in place. Able to play any species, restrict ships that would a Privateer/Non-Aligned faction would use, even retired ship classes, etc. Add Suliban species, at a minimum. With all missions/storylines they are a hired for job by the factions.
    (2) a very rare Suliban boff, like similar boff offers
    (3) Even though it's been said that Crpytic will not do bridges anymore, but a NX-Refit/ Columbia class bridge would be nice.
    (4) The off duty uniform options for boff
  • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    T6 Nova
    T6 Steam Runner
    T6 K'Vort
    T6 Sabre
    T6 Norway (regardless of whether the studio model has been lost or not other Star Trek games managed to put one in their games even if the details were not accurate the ships shape and profile can't be that hard to replicate)

T6 Nova for sure! but I have the steam runner... Are others not able to buy it under T5 ships??
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • ishigami2ishigami2 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I think that they slowly work their way through reworking the ships seems pretty given at this point. It seems more of a question about when which ship gets it turn.
    So I wont name a ship.

Instead what about the visual quality of many older uniforms?
    The quality difference is especially noticeable on older Federation uniforms. The textures lack resolution, sharpness and details.
    Frankly the only visually good looking Federation uniform is the Odyssey.
    I still think good looking WoK-Uniforms would sell.
    But it is not Federation only. e.g. I think the Klingon females lack skirts and cleavage.
    One of the few uniforms which had that that was a part of the Klingon Be’Ves, it is currently not available as it was bound to old TFO content. How about adding it to the Reputation-System?
    Idk when I think Klingon Female I think this:
    yin-yuming-female-klingon-by-yinyuming.jpg
    And that you can't have in STO.

Edit:
    While we are at it:
    Offer the same colour palette for every piece all the time.
    It is so annoying that pieces change the colour palette. So many pieces with wrong setups it isn't even funny anymore.
    Just pick the full colour palette and make it so every piece uses it.
    Post edited by ishigami2 on
    ishigami2 wrote: »
    Edit:
    While we are at it:
    Offer the same colour palette for every piece all the time.
    It is so annoying that pieces change the colour palette. So many pieces with wrong setups it isn't even funny anymore.
    Just pick the full colour palette and make it so every piece uses it.

Colours and uniforms need a general overhaul, in my opinion.

Three issues stand out:

1. Colours are not consistent between different palettes and thus between different pieces of gear. Example: selecting darkish red from an older colour palette (like the First contact uniforms use) means you'll have to use something different like brown on stuff that uses the newer palettes - to even get close to that older colour. A mismatch will still remain nevertheless.

2. Materials need to be customisable. The very old basic Starfleet uniforms had options for matte and glossy materials. Newer stuff should get the same options. Example: the Lukari reputation shoulder pieces are much more shiny than, say, the Terran reputation armour. When combining these, it is thus difficult to get an exact match.

3. Some of the older sets need to be more colourful. Most notable examples: the Dyson reputation and MACO armours/uniforms. These armours have only like four basic options.

1) Fleet versions of event ships. Because, well, they're at the same disadvantage that T5 ships were to T6 without the T5U upgrades.

2) Fleet ship 'upgrades' to work like T6X and T5U upgrades. 6 fleet modules unlocks the ships for that character. 1 token upgrades that ship class to T6F for all characters on the account. T6 and T6F ships come with their respective traits and consoles. Relax the P2W a bit and let players earn a couple good ships *in game* via the reputation system.

2) Mudd's Market to transition to a time- and quantity-limited dilithium-only store, offering a random assortment of kits, ships, modules, consoles, traits, etc for the first week of every month. All offerings are account-locked. Some purchases may be account-wide. Supplies are limited, so get them while they last. First come, first served.

3) Mudd's Auction House! The last weekend of every month, a single specialty item -- any ship in the game, literally ANY ship, can be made into an account-wide ship, reclaimable from MAH -- is put up for bid in a blind auction. Hope you've got a large stockpile of dilithium! May the best 'being' win.

4) The freebie ships earned from leveling made into account-wide unlocks. Because why not? I mean, seriously, does *ANYONE* spend their dilithium on these ships? Right. I didn't think so. They're just not worth it. Especially not now with T6 ships scaling.

I agree to that, especially to last point, where former zen t1-t4 ships are useless and overpriced now... and some of them has nice graphic... and only that.
This discussion has been closed.