test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Section 31 Requests

warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
One of the coolest weapons in the game is the Section 31 Heavy Phaser Rifle, the sweep, the noise (and pairing it with the covert assault drone just wrecks adds); putting it either in the Zen store or Lobi (next to the Section 31 Phaser Pistol) would be amazing.

I've seen many other event items posted to the Zen store (even Mudd brought back a few treasures), why should the rifle be any different?

I have it in my console, but missed the chance on the PC by about a year 😒

Additionally, for us Section 31 agents, we would like to formally request the addition of the "NI" prefix for our ships, as well as the general overall ability for all factions to turn off (having 'None' option) for ship name prefixes (USS/ISS/RRW, etc), like so many other ships already have. Tell me if I'm wrong, but having a ship named the 'U.S.S. NCIA-93' just seems...not quite right.

The Red Angel suit would be amazing to see in the store as well...

Thoughts?

P.S.
A hotkey for the Endeavors page would be cool...along with being able to hotkey space rows 5-10 👍
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    you can get the NX from lifetime, but i would also like to see Red Angel in the lobi store.
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    > @bcstar said:
    > you can get the NX from lifetime, but i would also like to see Red Angel in the lobi store.

I have the NX already, which is cool, and which basically all my ships use. Also I'm not a lifetime member, I just got it from the Zen store.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I'd hope they would fix the rifle so its secondary fire is actually useful against things at different elevations first.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    > @foxrockssocks said:
    > I'd hope they would fix the rifle so its secondary fire is actually useful against things at different elevations first.

That would be awesome, but I highly doubt it'll happen.
This discussion has been closed.