test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot depart system or transwarp to other areas

bawj4wsbawj4ws Member Posts: 102 Arc User
edited July 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just came back to the game after around 2 years. My main character is stuck in Q'onoS. I can visit the planet, shipyard & academy, but I cannot transwarp to another location or leave the system. Nor can I drop the many quests I have (also cannot transwarp to these).

Yes I've submitted a ticket, but I'm getting the feeling nothing is going to happen any time soon...

Has anyone experienced this before and is there a fix/work around? I've tried everything suggested by doctor google :-\
Dork - I.K.S. WeeBugger
Post edited by bawj4ws on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    First, please fix the title of thread so it is more specific. Just saying Stuck is not helpful. As for your problem, sadly I believe you will have to do the Klingon tutorial again since it has been revamped. At least you filed a ticket, may your problem be solved. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bawj4wsbawj4ws Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    [...]As for your problem, sadly I believe you will have to do the Klingon tutorial again since it has been revamped.[...]

You sir are a legend. Thank you very much!! Problem solved. I'm freeeee!!!

Dork - I.K.S. WeeBugger
  • kingofcellulitekingofcellulite Member Posts: 1 New User
    im having the same issue how do i do the tutorial to see if that will free myself from being confined to the Qo'nos system?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    im having the same issue how do i do the tutorial to see if that will free myself from being confined to the Qo'nos system?

By doing the Klingon tutorial to free yourself. Especially replaying the mission Duties of Command.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jay#2639 jay Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    after reviewing threads and comments for the better portion of 3 hours, this is the closest thing to my problem. I started a discovery eng toon. I started the downfall episode and somehow i ended up on earth spacedock. now the problem is that the game will not let me off earth spacedock. when i try to beam off, theres an map transfer failed message. Ive tried resetting the game. leaving for 2 days and returning, changing the instance, defeating me, and abort mission. nothing...any ideas?
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    jay#2639 wrote: »
    after reviewing threads and comments for the better portion of 3 hours, this is the closest thing to my problem. I started a discovery eng toon. I started the downfall episode and somehow i ended up on earth spacedock. now the problem is that the game will not let me off earth spacedock. when i try to beam off, theres an map transfer failed message. Ive tried resetting the game. leaving for 2 days and returning, changing the instance, defeating me, and abort mission. nothing...any ideas?

Try asking someone to invite you to their bridge or a pvp map. I have unstuck a few players a long time ago with this method. Good luck.

OPv9m3F.jpg