test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for some examples of ground loadouts

sharpfangjr#5006 sharpfangjr Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Right now, I'm manually clicking abilities or pressing keys for abilities. I find this very difficult in ground missions due to arthritis in my hands. Does anyone keybind for ground combat? I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    One really good method is right click your primary fire button for your energy ground weapon(turn this off if you ever use melee because its too clunky to work for that). With your control options at the very bottom you want to select maintain fire. So all you have to do is have that #1 key or whatever is your primary fire mode as long as you hold that down it will automatically fire for any enemy in range of that weapon. So basically if it gets to hurting too much you can just jab a finger nail clipper into the keyboard and just walk around as you shoot everything. Also whatever the aim keybind is you'll move slower but you get 30% more damage when using the aim key which I think is X by default.
  • sharpfangjr#5006 sharpfangjr Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I've done this. I'm asking for examples of which buffs to place on a tray that will be executed by a keybind, or multiple trays with certain combinations of skills. My fingers don't work so well these days.
  • mechaczmechacz Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Im using mouse side buttons to launch trays, usually two-three skills only. Because how skill queue works, its not good having too many skills on tray as it mess launch order.
    Hypospray on Z key, very important to have and its easy to reach. Spacebar and Lshift primary-secondary attack, left alt primary heal method, or whatever is needed separately.