test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What colors are the Republic uniforms?

trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
I would like to know.

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Just select them in the tailor presets, that should show them in default colours.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I meant like science, engineering, and Tactical.
    There are no separate departments for Romulans or Klingons, they all use the same base uniform.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Well, actually some officers do have outfits of different colors depending on their profession. For example, A'dranna wears a blue uniform (as she is a science officer). It seems to me that some Commanders wear green, instead of the regular mustard color.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    angrytarg wrote: »
    There are no separate departments for Romulans or Klingons, they all use the same base uniform.​​

not true.

@OP Theres a color guide somewhere buried in this sub forum iirc.

not true.

@OP Theres a color guide somewhere buried in this sub forum iirc.

Indeed, I stand corrected. @trekbrony : http://sto.gamepedia.com/Guide:_Uniform_colors/Romulan_uniforms#Romulan_Republic_Uniforms

There was however no official word on that, it's derived from NPC appearances throughout the game and appearantly I'm not completely wrong as at least the wiki states that all Romulans used to have the same uniform, but it was appearantly changed later. To be honest, I do not see any difference in the uniform my Romulan BOFF candidates wear.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Why are there no colors listed for the shoulder rank pieces?
    Why are there no colors listed for the shoulder rank pieces?

because its not federation and thus cryptic has no TRIBBLE to give
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    ..... because its not federation and thus cryptic has no **** to give

That is pretty specific; so "thanks?"

just the painful truth man :/
  • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    The Standard Republic Uniforms Are:

**Duty Uniform (used by RRF officers)**
    Category: Uniform - Jacket Loose
    Upper: Romulan Republic 1 (D7, I18, I19, I22)
    Hands: Romulan Republic 1 (I20, D7)
    Undershirt: Romulan Republic 1 (I23, I20)
    Wrist Left: Romulan Republic 1 (B16, B12)
    Wrist Right: Romulan Republic 1 (B16, B12)
    Chest: Romulan Republic 1 (B16, B16, B12)
    Category: Uniform - Pants Tight
    Feet: Boot Romulan Republic 1 (B16, B12, B12, B12)
    Lower: Tight - Romulan Republic 2 (I19, I22, I22)
    Belt (Male): Romulan Republic 1 (I22, I22, A17, A3)
    Belt (Female): Romulan Republic 1 (B17, A6, A17, A3)

**Ground Forces (equivalent of Odyssey Excursion)**
    Category: Uniform - Jacket Loose
    Upper: Romulan Republic 1 (C20, I18, I19, I22)
    Hands (Male): Romulan Republic 2 (I22, D7)
    Hands (Female): Romulan Republic 2 (I22, I17)
    Undershirt: Romulan Republic 1 (I22, I24)
    Category: Uniform - Pants Tight
    Feet: Boot Romulan Republic 2 (A12, A12, B16, B16)
    Lower: Tight - Romulan Band Triple (I19, I19)

Notes:
    1. The Shoulder Pads are optional, they use the default colours when you first equip them except for the second to last colour which should be C24, I don’t know what the green colour for the inside of the pads and the cape is, it doesn’t appear to be an option and the cape is never seen on actual starship officers so the colour is completely unknown to me.
    2. There are no devision colours based on all the actual RRF crews we see, unfortunately many NPCs still use some of the wrong pieces or use the wrong colours, the uniform guide on the sto wiki is wrong.
    3. Alas I do not know the standard uniform colours for the Reman Neutral uniforms, so all my Remans are just in the standard Republic uniforms. If you know the correct colours please let us know here.
    Post edited by marty123#3757 on
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    away with ye foul zombieness
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.