test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hope we get a good sale for the upcoming BF... also event fatigue

tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
the recent 20%/25% zen sale/bonus imo is pretty weak. Also the zen shop discounts on ships... what happened to the 50% off expansion bundles or 35% off zen ships/ship bundles or services? A real sale on Mudd's is also needed... we had an 80% off when it was first opened up.

Where are the daily flash sales? Digital goods cost 0 so entice folks to spend more while we are all stuck in doors... I still like ST but the game looks really dated... come back for the events but they get old fast especially with the duration period. I would rather you do weekly events and cycle them thru...

Every week a new event you only need 4 out of 7 days with Dil or Zen for buy out... just cycle the event so its not so tedious and boring to grind out... mirror, crystal, dyson, etc... each week.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    I am guessing we wont have many days before winter event but we will see
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I would expect 25% off everything on Black Friday. That's what we usually get.

30% is normally reserved for flash sales on packs. I'm pretty sure there's never been a 35% off sale - at least since I started playing.

EDIT: We got a 30% ship sale last year: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11306893
  • ulysses359#8595 ulysses359 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I would expect 25% off everything on Black Friday. That's what we usually get.

30% is normally reserved for flash sales on packs. I'm pretty sure there's never been a 35% off sale - at least since I started playing.

EDIT: We got a 30% ship sale last year: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11306893

We had much bigger sales than 35% in this game, not so long ago.

50% Lobi sale in Jan. 2019:

https://www.arcgames.com/de/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11078493-save-50%25-in-the-lobi-store-and-30%25-on-duty-officers-for-24-hours%21

And when the launched Mudds Market, they gave sales with 80% or 85%, I bought my Vizier Sovereign at 85% sale.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Oh I hope for a solid BF as well. :)

Depending on what they put up for sale and how good it is going to get Cryptic has a good chance to still get some money from me this year.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    So the sale will be how long? It will start on Friday and end on Monday?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    daimon97 wrote: »

The sale usually starts the Tuesday before Thanksgiving since Cryptic staff will likely have the last half of the week off for the holiday. The maintenance should be a couple days early that week and that's usually when they start the sale. It should run that week and through Cyber Monday probably ending the following Tuesday. Usually, it's a fairly long sale so you should have time to decide if anything looks good to you. :smile:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • daimon97daimon97 Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    daimon97 wrote: »

The sale usually starts the Tuesday before Thanksgiving since Cryptic staff will likely have the last half of the week off for the holiday. The maintenance should be a couple days early that week and that's usually when they start the sale. It should run that week and through Cyber Monday probably ending the following Tuesday. Usually, it's a fairly long sale so you should have time to decide if anything looks good to you. :smile:

Sounds dope.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    I will probably just buy zen(cause I expect a recharge zen bonus on black friday) and leave them aside in case they release a KDF legendary ship cause if I dont get it on introductory price, probably will never get it
This discussion has been closed.