test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Rank 400

2»

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    bcstar wrote: »
    For someone who has yet to focus enough attention into one character, is the endeavor time sink really worth it? i guess it depends on how active you are in doing combat?? it would be sort of nice if they added it similar to the non combat stuff such as Doff Missions, Crafting, Admiralty, Reputation Grind Etc. Guess I find those things to be more worthwhile for me cause i barley leave the bridge of my D'Kora some days Lol perhaps if they added the non combat sinks along with this sink, we could get bonusses to Crit Missions or speed them up too for endeavor perks?

if your only focusing on 1 toon... why not? you can just do it on that 1 toon. do Large & Med... rerolll the tedious ones... try to get energy dmg, space or ground.

personal opinion on tedious tasks...
    Large: shield heals - hp heals - destroy torps - destroy dreads - kill terrans ground <- no real mission map to do this outside of Terran Ground Taskforce Que

3 Ques on Large for Lukari is a pain... even 2 for Med is blah. Need to wait for Gauntlet each time.

time sink is the dabo one on large... RNG. good for when you watch YT and click as needed.

If you have time do the personal & small as well...

Its not like you need to do these each day on multiple toons... they go poof once its done on 1 toon. partial credit does not carry over to other toons, so you do need to finish it on 1 toon. ie you need to shoot down 18 torps... you cant shoot down 8 on 1 character and switch to another and finish it off. You need to do it all on 1 toon. So your good if your just focusing on 1 toon.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    bcstar wrote: »
    For someone who has yet to focus enough attention into one character, is the endeavor time sink really worth it? i guess it depends on how active you are in doing combat?? it would be sort of nice if they added it similar to the non combat stuff such as Doff Missions, Crafting, Admiralty, Reputation Grind Etc. Guess I find those things to be more worthwhile for me cause i barley leave the bridge of my D'Kora some days Lol perhaps if they added the non combat sinks along with this sink, we could get bonusses to Crit Missions or speed them up too for endeavor perks?

if your only focusing on 1 toon... why not? you can just do it on that 1 toon. do Large & Med... rerolll the tedious ones... try to get energy dmg, space or ground.

personal opinion on tedious tasks...
    Large: shield heals - hp heals - destroy torps - destroy dreads - kill terrans ground <- no real mission map to do this outside of Terran Ground Taskforce Que

3 Ques on Large for Lukari is a pain... even 2 for Med is blah. Need to wait for Gauntlet each time.

time sink is the dabo one on large... RNG. good for when you watch YT and click as needed.

If you have time do the personal & small as well...

Its not like you need to do these each day on multiple toons... they go poof once its done on 1 toon. partial credit does not carry over to other toons, so you do need to finish it on 1 toon. ie you need to shoot down 18 torps... you cant shoot down 8 on 1 character and switch to another and finish it off. You need to do it all on 1 toon. So your good if your just focusing on 1 toon.
    Kill Terrans use Ragnarok The battle of Enterprise-J sometimes I beam out after the 2nd area and run it twice. I tend to skip destroy 18 torps these days but from what I remember doing a fast CE run and killing shards counted for a fair few and makes the sub 10 torp kills ok. Dabo is one of the fastest ones to do just change the default EC to 10,000 and you do it in 1 or 2 spins. For shield heals - hp heals stand in the acid pools on Nukera or run into the plasma in Stranded in Space have a boff drop a shield/HP generator. Still tedious mind you.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Kill Terrans use Ragnarok The battle of Enterprise-J sometimes I beam out after the 2nd area and run it twice. I tend to skip destroy 18 torps these days but from what I remember doing a fast CE run and killing shards counted for a fair few and makes the sub 10 torp kills ok. Dabo is one of the fastest ones to do just change the default EC to 10,000 and you do it in 1 or 2 spins. For shield heals - hp heals stand in the acid pools on Nukera or run into the plasma in Stranded in Space have a boff drop a shield/HP generator. Still tedious mind you.

Yeah I do Nukura on Eng or Sci for those ground ones... but yeah still tedious to sit in the pool of acid.

Crystal Event does count... but you need a lot of DPS to get credit cause the crystals could be destroyed by others... besides Crystal just do Undine BZ... they launch torps all the time.

I am short on EC so I cant spend big bucks on Dabo... these days I log in do event and go off line, squeeze in Large endeavors and the rest if I feel like it.

No new Spec, no new Admiralty faction, R&D is at 20 (on 1 toon at least), Doff rep is all at rank 4 (no new rank since it was introduced, still waiting on rank 5 for UR DOs). Done all the missions at least once spread across all the alts characters. No interest in grinding accolades (clusters etc) - I dont really generate any EC these days... still make some Dil from events.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    For defeating Terrans on the ground I have the episode Para Pacem saved at the point where you beam onto the ship. I just beam in kill terrans until you free Patel. If I need more I leave and come back and do that section again.

For destructible torpedoes I do Scylla and Charybdis. I just go to the first system and stay away from the Tzenkethi ships and just destroy their torpedoes heading for the planet.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I use 'Illusion of Communication' for Kill Terrans. I am poised on beam down. 21 per run, very quick. One will do Easy or Advanced. Three Beam-ins for Hard.

Carraya for Destructible Torpedoes. For Hard you should get out before 5/5.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Kill Terrans use Ragnarok The battle of Enterprise-J sometimes I beam out after the 2nd area and run it twice.

This is what I do as well. I have one of my alts that does it and then when I beam out I keep the mission active and hide it. Anytime I get Kill Terrans I just use that alt and continue 'Battle of Enterprise J.' I can finish that one in minutes. I do the same thing for Tzenkethi, I have a character that beamed out right at the ground part of 'Of Signs and Portents.' I have another that's does the same thing on 'Home' right before you fight the Hurq ground. Easy endeavors! :smiley:
    I tend to skip destroy 18 torps these days but from what I remember doing a fast CE run and killing shards counted for a fair few and makes the sub 10 torp kills ok.

CCA is good for it, so is the patrol mission 'Trouble over Terrh.' The end part where you close the rift and the Elachi come through and you have to protect the Liberator. Those Elachi fire a bunch of Torps, I can usually get the 18 torp endeavor in one run.
    Dabo is one of the fastest ones to do just change the default EC to 10,000 and you do it in 1 or 2 spins.

I do the same but I bet GPL since there is literally no other use for it.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Para Pacem is the best for Terrans ground as queuing for Terok Nor TFO can take ages.

Btw, there is a secret use for GLP and you can actually make decent EC with it.

Overall, CCA is best for at least half of the space endevs.
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Somewhere in the 370s myself.... I've been keeping the points more or less evenly spread across everything; currently I've got 11-13 points across the board. But then I've always been something of a generalist.
    8b6YIel.png?1
This discussion has been closed.