test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor Rank 400

borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
Today 400 is the max rank you could get so far.
STO-Endev400.jpg

Hail to all other worthy warriors that made it this far !
50 more to go.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Congrats. Still a few days away for me.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    Congrats. This has convinced me more then ever that universals are a waste of time to do. It looks like you managed to get all the bonus endeavor's from the first few months.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Grats, I am just at 90+ since after a while I stopped focusing it and just done whatever was fun enough
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    You're a day ahead of me. I'll hit 400 tomorrow. Three more months and done!
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    336 cause I only do the last 2, and even that's just a not fun grind full of skips. Space has been maxed for a little while now too, so it's all ground-related going forward.

Among the worst ones, kill Voth in VBZ, those things never spawn, and when they do, it's practically PVP with other players for the kill.

Instead of fixing and adjusting the gameplay so it's inherently fun, they resort to bribing with this kind of nonsense to populate dead zones.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Those are excellent ideas for extending the system, somtaawkhar.

pottsey5g, Universals did count a few times when the points needed were very close to the next level and they are good for spawning emergency supplies on a new character (dil, EC, marks).
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    What, you're at 400 and you haven't yet maxed sprint speed? Crazy!
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Nice achievement there. I'm still at 364 due to skipping like a month of playing.

I do wonder if they are ever going to add some of the missing stats to the endeavor system

Ground
    • Armor pen
    • Heal strength
    • Control strength
    • Kit Efficiency

Space
    • Hull heal strength
    • Shield heal strength
    • Defense rating
    • Accuracy rating
    • Control effectiveness
    • Drain effectiveness
    • Power levels
    • Shield regeneration rate
    • BOFF power recharge
    • Hull pen
    • Shield pen
    • Stealth detection rating
    • Power transfer rate
    • Inertia

My guess is they will either add or increase the max possible gain on the existing ones. Recently Borticus was asking if anyone was actually maxed so probably when they see a lot of us max they will add something so that people got something to work towards
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    STO-Endev400.jpg

50 more to go.

Well done, cough cough over achiever, & pre-congratulations.
    Nice achievement there. I'm still at 364 due to skipping like a month of playing.

I do wonder if they are ever going to add some of the missing stats to the endeavor system

Ground
    • Armor pen
    • Heal strength
    • Control strength
    • Kit Efficiency

Space
    • Hull heal strength
    • Shield heal strength
    • Defense rating
    • Accuracy rating
    • Control effectiveness
    • Drain effectiveness
    • Power levels
    • BOFF power recharge
    • Hull pen
    • Shield pen
    • Power transfer rate
    • Inertia

Excellent idea & ideal additions I would think.

• duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    I'm at 355. I usually just do the hard & medium tasks everyday since they pay the most.
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    Personally I think the smartest thing cryptic could do is make endeavour points another dilithium sink.

200.000 dilithium for the 20.000 endeavour xp needed per point would be roughly the same price range as some fleet unlocks.

And as a twist to prevent people from just buying out everything on a single day only allow to purchase endeavour xp for dilithium once you finished your current endeavours to tap out the remaining xp.

Still ~80k dili per day, still at least 450 days to finish and it forces players to do all the endeavours no skipping allowed.

i.e. do all the daily endeavours for 11.850 xp - buyout the remaining 8.150 xp for 81.500 dilithium. be able to get a perk point once a day instead of every other day.

on a final note: that screenshot is short 800 points. missing two universal endeavours hum? :]
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I'm in the 200s. Didn't bother with it early on unless it was easy, then did them for a while fairly regularly, but now that I've maxed out all the space ones I'm back to only doing them if they are easy (or I am bored).

For a dil sink, they should sell re-roll tokens for dil. Say 5,000 each.

I'm actually surprised (and pleased) that they haven't sold them in the zen store.
    edited November 2020
    Those are excellent ideas for extending the system, somtaawkhar.

pottsey5g, Universals did count a few times when the points needed were very close to the next level and they are good for spawning emergency supplies on a new character (dil, EC, marks).
    Still not convinced they are worth the time. Many of them take a massive amount of time and yet over 2 years you are only going to finished a tiny handful of days faster. 1 day of personal endeavors is over a month of Universals. For every month of Universals you skip you can catch up via 1 day extra. Personally I would rather skip most Universals and only finished a week or so later. There are a handful of Universals that are worth doing like CE run or fleet credits but the long TFO's I tend to skip unless its a really fun one.
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    Congratz!! Dedication

I'm at a proud 305...almost never do all 3, and usually only 6 days per week.

Anybody else think that crit chance is way too high?
    Go pro or go home
  • dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    <metrics>
    If you stay true to your cause you will be done January 27th.

With everybody else who is not more than 9.400 points behind you.
    </metrics>
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    discojer wrote: »
    I'm in the 200s. Didn't bother with it early on unless it was easy, then did them for a while fairly regularly, but now that I've maxed out all the space ones I'm back to only doing them if they are easy (or I am bored).

For a dil sink, they should sell re-roll tokens for dil. Say 5,000 each.

I'm actually surprised (and pleased) that they haven't sold them in the zen store.

I get plenty of reroll tokens just doing the endeavors. I know I've piled up over 50 of them because I don't use them all that much.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    dukedom01 wrote: »
    Personally I think the smartest thing cryptic could do is make endeavour points another dilithium sink.

Your idea as a whole is really spot on! It would really surprise me if this isn't in the works to be implemented soon.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
    edited November 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    I'm a few days behind I guess... I didn't think I'd missed any days, but with my erratic pandemic work schedule (my employer trashed our fixed work schedules and went to dynamic scheduling in April)... I guess I did. Am at 399. Have all but five stats maxed out and one of those is one point away. (The remaining ones are all damage resists - the "one point away" being space-beta, the rest being space-gamma and the three ground ones.)
    You might not have missed any days. You might already know this but there was at least a couple of bonus endeavors when they reset and they should not have in the first few months after a maintenance patch. A few of us managed to get a few extra days worth. I think 398 is around about the spot you should be if you did the correctly endeavors but missed the extra ones.

My missing ones are Energy weapons and Exotic :)
  • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    For someone who has yet to focus enough attention into one character, is the endeavor time sink really worth it? i guess it depends on how active you are in doing combat?? it would be sort of nice if they added it similar to the non combat stuff such as Doff Missions, Crafting, Admiralty, Reputation Grind Etc. Guess I find those things to be more worthwhile for me cause i barley leave the bridge of my D'Kora some days Lol perhaps if they added the non combat sinks along with this sink, we could get bonusses to Crit Missions or speed them up too for endeavor perks?
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    My Space is completed and some of Ground. I hit 370 last night. I have 48 reroll Tokens, and for OCD purposes get a bit skittish when it drops below 45. I've let some Universals go, and always reroll multiple TFOs. I also usually reroll Lukari and Iconian TFOs, any sort of hull, or shield or Hit Point healing, kill Tzen'kethi or H'urq ground.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I'm at 207 on my lifer and 194 on my F2P.

I usually only do them if they can be done while I'm on an event or doing something else. I have plenty of reroll tokens, so I'll sometimes use those if I don't like what's there.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I am at 390+ still have to do both the ground & space resists.
  • godimasgodimas Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    STO-Endev400.jpg

50 more to go.

Well done, cough cough over achiever, & pre-congratulations.

Ground
    • Armor pen
    • Heal strength
    • Control strength
    • Kit Efficiency

Space
    • Hull heal strength
    • Shield heal strength
    • Defense rating
    • Accuracy rating
    • Control effectiveness
    • Drain effectiveness
    • Power levels
    • BOFF power recharge
    • Hull pen
    • Shield pen
    • Power transfer rate
    • Inertia

Excellent idea & ideal additions I would think.

Would love to see those added! Almost to 400 myself. Just have a couple of weeks left to go. Nothing bur ground left to finish off. Wonder fi they are going to let us continue farming points after we complete all the current lines?
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    I'll be glad if they don't make them into more dilithium, like specialization points. We're still a long time off for a lot of players, but the game truly doesn't need another dilithium source.

Adding the ability to spend dilithium to get the missing exp to achieve one point per day, tho, as it's been suggested could work well as a sink.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
This discussion has been closed.