test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question about Experimental Ship Upgrade Token for Legendary intrepid

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
i was wondering if anyone knows if i was to buy the Experimental Ship Upgrade Token for the Intrepid Legendary Miracle Worker. would i get a 2nd universal console slot?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• relicthiefrelicthief Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    i was wondering if anyone knows if i was to buy the Experimental Ship Upgrade Token for the Intrepid Legendary Miracle Worker. would i get a 2nd universal console slot?

Last I checked at the shipyard, the answer was yes.
    Ancient Alien.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes it does get the 2nd Universal. I run that ship all the time.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yes it does get the 2nd Universal. I run that ship all the time.

so after the upgrade its 2 tac/4eng/5 sci/ and 2 universal?
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Which makes me want to upgrade my Tzen-tar and buy the KDF MW bundle. One of the few KDF bundles I still miss
  • seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »
    Which makes me want to upgrade my Tzen-tar and buy the KDF MW bundle. One of the few KDF bundles I still miss

You didn't miss much, the MW 3/9-pack is pretty underwhelming. With the release of the Gagarin/Qugh (full spec MW battlecruisers) the those became kind of a bad joke in comparison.

You didn't miss much, the MW 3/9-pack is pretty underwhelming. With the release of the Gagarin/Qugh (full spec MW battlecruisers) the those became kind of a bad joke in comparison.

Already own the Qugh. Its a bit of weird shape but grows in you, and I like it seems to shoot from that big circle thing it got
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Which makes me want to upgrade my Tzen-tar

Do it, it's amazing! :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I can only agree with Sea here Merc!

With all that crazy pet damage we can get at the moment it feels like the Tzen-tar is currently the strongest ship in game. B)

Upgrade it. Play it. Love it.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

Already own the Qugh. Its a bit of weird shape but grows in you, and I like it seems to shoot from that big circle thing it got

I wish they eventually release a 2411 skin for those ships.. i love what the ship team can do...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

A question I've had about that...say multiple characters have a Tzen, and the upgrade token is applied to it -- do *all* characters on that account with a Tzen on them also have theirs upgraded, or are ship upgrades to single-character ships also single-character upgrades?

From what i know, yes, you upgrade the ship for the account... so your next Tzen should be already upgraded..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!

A question I've had about that...say multiple characters have a Tzen, and the upgrade token is applied to it -- do *all* characters on that account with a Tzen on them also have theirs upgraded, or are ship upgrades to single-character ships also single-character upgrades?

Supposedly all the rest chars can upgrade it for free by clicking upgrade like the free T5U upgrades

And yes its an awesome carrier and personally I love ships with pets and its rare to have a carrier with so high damage output
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    not QUITE like the T5U upgrades - unlike with those, with T6-X, you have to do the upgrade through a shipyard person, because apparently something about the latter disallows just being able to do the upgrade wherever you please like the former​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »

It's an account unlock per ship-type.

The copies of that ship on other characters will NOT be automatically upgraded, but will be able to be upgraded without cost.

in english, you have to go to the shipyard and upgrade each, they just don't cost the token
    Spock.jpg

capella.jpg
    Spock.jpg

edited November 2020
    Flaming/trolling redacted. -- WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
    Spock.jpg

edited November 2020
    Flaming/trolling redacted. -- WingedHussar
    Spock.jpg

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Response to moderated post redacted. -- WingedHussar
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
  • kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    I have a random question related to that build. How does the Bajor deflector compare to the Solanae deflector for EPG builds? I have both, the Solanae is at epic and the Bajor is at VR. To me, the Solanae still seems better for boosting EPG but I see people saying that the Bajor deflector is better. Does the Bajor deflector gain more EPG at UR and epic?
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,596 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    capella.jpg

526 EPG is impressive! The two universal console slots really do shine on this ship!

without fleet consoles. with those I'd guess somewhere in the 700 range?
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
This discussion has been closed.