test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Oh well...

theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
Won't able to complete the event with this downtime.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• lordconn#9249 lordconn Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Won't be the first.
  • veteran#6913 veteran Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    It keeps on getting extended as well so i wouldn't sit around and wait for it to come back on as it looks like this down time is going to be all night.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited November 2020
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    They're just preparing you for this events combo of timegating and potentially long wait while a transporter that was disabled but not captured gets found because the game doesn't really do anything helpful to highlight them.
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    They broke the game...
    Maybe the TFO or the new loadouts didnt work as well as it was intended

Or could be both even though the TFO is a rerun
    lordmerc22 wrote: »

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited November 2020

True, especially since that TFO was built before the last big revision iirc and could have developed a scenario breaking quirk from some quirk of the new code. You would be surprised how easy it is to break something even with what seems to be a small code tweak.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The TFO worked fine on console so either the loadouts are predictably borked or something else has happened like someone forgot to feed the hamsters once again.
    The servers are back, I havent logged back yet but some friends told me we got "skills invalid" again
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The servers are back, I havent logged back yet but some friends told me we got "skills invalid" again

I'm gonna have to order a torch and pitchfork from Amazon if this is gonna be a regular occurrence ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png

Horrid...but not unexpected.

I'm gonna have to order a torch and pitchfork from Amazon if this is gonna be a regular occurrence ...

Watch Cryptic making next event reward a ground weapon pitchfork with reddish light blades on its edges

• chanfron66chanfron66 Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    it was in the patch notes, right :#

• Soft Tribble Warm Tribble, Little ball of fur, Happy Tribble, Sleepy Tribble, Purr Purr Purr
    • Hard Gorny, Cold Gorny, Big Ball of Scales, Angry Gorny, Fighty Gorny, Hiss, Hiss Hisssss
    • History will never forget the name "InvalidEntityName"
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    I never got through all of the "skills invalid" stuff from the last time. This time will probably go even slower for that since until they definitely get though all the bugs and whatnot so they are not likely to trigger another one for a few months at least I will not be in any hurry to complete it. At least this time it was for a good cause though, if the trait separation and whatnot actually worked.
  • kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    chanfron66 wrote: »
    it was in the patch notes, right :#

"Oh well!"
This discussion has been closed.