test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc Code Redemption Headache - i.e 'You do not have any characters on this server' issue?

Hey, so long story short.

Spent 10 days with Arc support who told me to message the forum directly. Basically, I tried redeeming two STO codes which for some reason weren't being redeemed onto my account. Yes, I have used every Arc redeem variation of the page from the original, the new current one, the console codes Arc redeem page and of course the Microsoft one.

Rather than receiving the standard error code which would say the code is invalid or it has already been redeemed, I get these two error codes instead. 'You do not have any characters on this server' and 'Unable to redeem code. Please try again later.'

Now, please note that I only have one Arc account and since day one, both my PC and XBOX STO accounts were linked to this account. I have successfully redeemed codes for both systems via the usual Arc code redemption codes. This is the first time where both codes were not redeemed properly.

I can't fathom what the problem could be as Arc have even stated that I have no restriction whatsoever on my account and to all intents and purposes the codes should redeem. So I have been asked to post about this in the forum, hoping the devs can help me out on this!

Stay safe, hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    No idea sorry the only thing I know is that to redeem codes for your Xbox account you have to use the Arc app on the Xbox not the PC, and your PC via the PC app. My accounts are linked too but I can't redeem codes for the Xbox using the PC app.
  • timetribble#9198 timetribble Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    No idea sorry the only thing I know is that to redeem codes for your Xbox account you have to use the Arc app on the Xbox not the PC, and your PC via the PC app. My accounts are linked too but I can't redeem codes for the Xbox using the PC app.

Tried that, still nothing.