test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unplayable lag levels

aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
Is any on else experiencing severe gamplay server side lag this morning? It is not on my end, as far as I can tell. Are the borg hamsters on a Sunday hiatus today?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    Bar the lag at the start of ISE the server has been surprisingly lag free for weeks.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I experienced a bit of rubberbanding last time I was on doing the new mission, but it wasn't all that bad like it used to be.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    Asking cause I noticed lag issues during otherwise smooth gameplay, over the last few days and given past server issues in the past couple of months, i wasn't sure if this was another server side case of such. apologies if I am the only on here then. le sigh...
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    > @pottsey5g said:
    > Bar the lag at the start of ISE the server has been surprisingly lag free for weeks.

You are responsible for the lag at the start of ISE mister. >:)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,165 Arc User
    > @pottsey5g said:
    > Bar the lag at the start of ISE the server has been surprisingly lag free for weeks.

maybe.. possibly a little... well a lot...bar that "little" spike the rubberbanding and daily lag seems to have 99% gone. I can fly around sector space and run on ground maps now without bouncing all over.
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    There did seem to be a decline in performance last night. Engine stalls, no rubber banding or major lag. Haven't played much today but the 2 events and they were ok
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
    edited November 2020
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    > @pottsey5g said:

maybe.. possibly a little... well a lot...bar that "little" spike the rubberbanding and daily lag seems to have 99% gone. I can fly around sector space and run on ground maps now without bouncing all over.

Yea mate same experience here. :|

Entire game seems to run smoothly but ability related lag is back with a vengeance. Did numerous ISE with Kyle on all different kinds of builds the past weeks. While energy stuff seems to do alright pets, kinetics and epg related powers can break it when multiple players in team make use of it.

Its too bad as they otherwise score so well. B)
    animated.gif
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    > @pottsey5g said:

Yea mate same experience here. :|

Entire game seems to run smoothly but ability related lag is back with a vengeance. Did numerous ISE with Kyle on all different kinds of builds the past weeks. While energy stuff seems to do alright pets, kinetics and epg related powers can break it when multiple players in team make use of it.

Can confirm 100%.
    The runs we've done together were fine when we only had one EPG/Kinetic... but even two made it painful.
    With 3... well.
    Its too bad as they otherwise score so well. B)

ROFL. I wonder if that guy managed to do the run he wanted, in the end.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
    > @jennycolvin said:
    > (Quote)
    > ROFL. I wonder if that guy managed to do the run he wanted, in the end.

Na he is still at it. He wants his highscore badly and is chasing it on his own.

Feli taught me do always do it via teamplay like we did for Sarge on our last run. Much less frustration. Thx again btw. :)
    animated.gif
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Yeah, it's way easier and you don't risk spoiling anything for anyone else, which is always a plus in my book.

And no thanks needed! I was more than happy to help :D
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
This discussion has been closed.