test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can event ships be dismissed and reclaimed?

vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
in particular, the bajoran interceptor? I have the ship but I cannot locate the darn deflector. It's likely I purged it during a inventory dump.
Spock.jpg

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    They can. Look up event store. Reassure that the ship is there and greyed out. If it is dismiss/delete your active ship in use. Then reclaim the now colored box in the event store.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    thank you
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Although it won't come with the Bajoran deflector. You have to get that by rerunning Scylla and Charbydis and claiming another one.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    thank you
    echatty wrote: »
    Although it won't come with the Bajoran deflector. You have to get that by rerunning Scylla and Charbydis and claiming another one.

What echatty said. The Bajoran Interceptor came with the Warp Core, console, & unlocked the Singularity. The Deflector, Engine, & Shield are from the mission.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yeah. You can claim a warp core from the event store, I think, if you have the ship.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    If it is the Bajoran Defense set warp core you can also by one from the phoenix store for a VR token whether you have the ship or not.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Also, only event ships you obtained DURING THE EVENT can be reclaimed. Sorry for caps, but it's important. Event ships you got from a Phoenix box (via token) cannot be reclaimed when you dismiss them. Caveat dismissor!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    yeah i realized after the fact that I had to run S&C
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.