test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

experimental upgrade to t6x on spiky dread...

keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
so, i go to see what the upgrade does for this ship (the one from the past Christmas event - i really like the ship - FIlkeri something, cant spell it)

i click upgrade, and i am looking at the comparisons and i dont get an extra device - still shows 3; i dont get an extra uni slot as the slots still shows the 4 eng, 5 tac, and 2 sci, but it does show a new trait slot.

so, the description from the upgrade token shows i get one device slot, one universal slot, and the trait slot, but i am not seeing or getting the uni or device slot it seems.

am i missing something? seems not to be working as intended.
meh

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Are you doing the upgrade from the shipyard/shipwright, or somewhere else?
    AFAIK, you must do the ship upgrades at the shipyard.

That is where I have done all of mine, and it's been no issue.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    It's definitely a bug and you should report it as such. You are supposed to get an extra console, device and trait. If you got the extra trait slot, that confirms that it took the upgrade, but you were not granted the rest of it. This is the first I have heard of someone upgrading the Fe'rang, this could be a bug with that particular ship.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Yes best report it. I am surprised if it affects all, how come it hasnt reported by many, as the "space galleon" seems a popular event ship overall
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    I'd take it to Tribble and see if it's just a glitch on the comparison and that it really happens or if it's really broke, so you can report the right issue
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    At least it's not the Mirror Engle, that hasn't a clue what a T6X is to begin with.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The X trait slot is filled with whatever ship trait you want to put there, wherever you get your ship traits from. There is no new trait from X upgrades.
  • Options
    Yes you just click on that trait slot and pick any of your existing traits
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    but if it does not show the slots on a preview i would still make a bug report
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Just for the record, we talking about the Viking looking Fek'hiri ship they gave out? if so i'll check this one out
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    Just for the record, we talking about the Viking looking Fek'hiri ship they gave out? if so i'll check this one out

Its the one that looks sort of like a galleon and has some ghostly spirits as pets
This discussion has been closed.