test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

J'mpok's Enforcer

megamarv#9506 megamarv Member Posts: 25 Arc User
On another thread, people were discussing the messages received from Klingons when using the new mycellial rift ability. The 3rd time I saw 1 of these messages, during a Borg TFO, I was attacked by a ship called J'mpok's Enforcer.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Can't wait to see it for myself when I finish up the event. Tuesday on one acct and Wednesday on the other acct. I lost a lot of time when a hurricane took my inet for almost a week.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • megamarv#9506 megamarv Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Oof! I feel for you mate.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Yes, I noticed that when I used mine.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I've seen J'mpok's Enforcer since, but it can be really hard to spot amongst an enemy fleet. I'm determined to kill 1.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    I have seen the popups, but i cannot recall being attacked by an enforcer.
    Then again, most TFO's spawn hostiles by the dozen and they die swiftly so i might have killed one already.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    I haven't seen this myself, but it sounds very interesting.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Oof! I feel for you mate.

Thankfully there was still time to get it done :)

I'll have it on my main acct tomorrow. Not sure why it fell behind the other acct, but I'll still get it in the morning. Perhaps I'll give it a go on the other acct and see what happens. After we go to vote. Waiting on the grands to get here so we can go do that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    Been shooting things with the mycellial every chance I get to try to make the Enforcer turn up. Just managed to lock onto it in a TFO & done a lot of damage, but I don't know if I killed it before it retreated like a mewling petaQ.
    I usually get 3 or 4 shots off in an average TFO. Just been whacking another Enforcer, but again I'm not sure whether I killed it.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Got one enforcer earlier today. Looked like a really sturdy BoP. If it fired at me i did not notice, but it appeared to have a decent number of hit points.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    Also, the dancing Elachi are common knowledge, but no-one else seems to have mentioned that you get armed Elachi Grunts beaming in to ground combat locations.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    So far, my KDF Ferasan didn't get any encounter or warning.
    Is it for Fed-aligned characters only?

If so, I'm offended. I wanted to blow up fanatical loyalists of this traitor.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    So far, my KDF Ferasan didn't get any encounter or warning.
    Is it for Fed-aligned characters only?

If so, I'm offended. I wanted to blow up fanatical loyalists of this traitor.

I hope we get to duel with J'mpok on the later episodes
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    what does the enforcer fly? in Starbase One I hit the mycelial rift and as soon as it formed one of those big H shaped klingon ships dropped right into it.
    other than that a klingon yelled at me in synth wave that J'mpok will hear about this.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    > @annemarie30 said:
    > what does the enforcer fly? in Starbase One I hit the mycelial rift and as soon as it formed one of those big H shaped klingon ships dropped right into it.
    > other than that a klingon yelled at me in synth wave that J'mpok will hear about this.

I doubt that enforcer would fly a 23c ship, it's probably a generic modern ship or if it is truly 23c ship it would be a K'tinga not a pre-unification era ship as any of those in 25c wouls be House Mo'kai ones thus loyal to J'ula.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I haven't seen the pop up in space, but I have seen the elachi combat grunts on the ground.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    I have seen the dancing ones on the ground, but since I have a mushroom man in my landing party and the protect the hacker sections of the scenario are so spam-heavy I never noticed if there were more than one Elachi fighting. It is something to keep an eye out for I guess. Same thing with the Enforcer, I have seen a popup at the edge of the screen with a Klingon saying something in Synthwave once but was too focused on the battle to really find out what he wanted.
    Got Him! Just killed J'mpok's Enforcer during Na'kuhl Red Alert for event. Made sure he was going nowhere with tractor beam & stuff & unleashed everything. He definitely died, I saw him blow up, but nothing special happened. I was hoping for an accolade or something. Bit disappointed really, but still pleased I got him.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    So, the Enforcers do spawn if you're KDF-aligned after all:
    9900_20201115142322_1.png?raw=1
    She went invulnerable and cloaked fast, though.
    9900_20201115142330_1.png?raw=1
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    Glad you can participate in the Enforcer hunt. I don't go out of my way to find them anymore but I've killed a few more just while doing TFOs. I received nothing, but it feels good to overcome a challenge. I definitely think there should be an accolade. If you try to get him, good luck with it. It's not that easy.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    This type of stuff and the dancing Elachi make me believe that Cryptic likes to troll us. It also explains why every Announcement Blog has an error. It's not poor or lack of proofreading. It is deliberate.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I've even got a couple of items from killing an Enforcer, but still nothing decent.
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    This is the sort of thing I feel like there should be a lore explanation for. However, I must presume it's because, by the time you get to the last episode, you J'mpok is a dishonorable quaHom and we are supposed to have sided with J'Ula. There, I surmise that J'mpok's Enforcer is a ship sent to take out "traitors" like us.

I'd kind of like an in-game confirmation, however.
This discussion has been closed.