test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DISCO uniforms

Hiya
Just wanted to share my opinion about beautiful Discovery era uniforms. They are nice made, but I see a few minor errors that could be corrected probably. First thing is colours. Colours of in game uniforms seems a bit weathered. In show we may see uniforms with strone, vibrant colours and in game they seem to be like after long exposure to the sun but it might be a lighting thing. Second is that shiny elements that seems to be not shiny at all. And last thing is...in DISCO uniforms some body parts looks a bit worse than in Odyssey's one for example. Let's ne honest...buttocks seems to be more flat with DISCO uniforms xD For someone it's nothing for me it is something. Keep a great work and Cheers!
P.S. I would recommend improve player character models by increasing count of polygons. That is simple and efficient way to update game graphic to our times. I know ye did a huge job already, but player character is a thing that we focus most during play. Ships are already made very well, but 2 straight and sharp lines in places where body should be round isn't look good.

Comments