test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary ships

chrisevans34chrisevans34 Member Posts: 260 Arc User
So im wondering whether they'll bring these back? and whether will have them forsale individually? wouldn't mind getting the Leg defiant :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    They will bring them back eventually...and I doubt they will break it up
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    i think at the earliest, Black Friday. also likely Christmas and then again at the 11th anniversary
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I hate they are in a massive bundle and ONLY in that bundle. I hate that to play as a Galor class and Cardassian I need 6 Jem'Hadar ships bundle for 13000 or buy the Lobi version at 1200

Let's just request that they offer the ships we want- as a straight across 'pay' and no 'gamble mechanics'
  • Options
    khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    I hate they are in a massive bundle and ONLY in that bundle. I hate that to play as a Galor class and Cardassian I need 6 Jem'Hadar ships bundle for 13000 or buy the Lobi version at 1200

Let's just request that they offer the ships we want- as a straight across 'pay' and no 'gamble mechanics'

unfortunately gambling dosen't seem to be going anywhere, not enough people lobby against it.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited November 2020

I buyed the Cardassian Bundle, with the 3 intel ships, and the galor for 5000 or 6000 zen, and also, buyed the Cardassian race from the c-store... didnt have ou buy the gigantic bundle.. :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    > @gaevsman said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I buyed the Cardassian Bundle, with the 3 intel ships, and the galor for 5000 or 6000 zen, and also, buyed the Cardassian race from the c-store... didnt have ou buy the gigantic bundle.. :neutral:

I appreciate telling me, I was realizing it but my Vorta CAC needs 3 Jem'Hadar BOff and comes in the pack too, too bad that it's locked. So much just requires money it is exhausting with how much money and stuff is needed to just create some fun for a few seconds
  • Options
    wolva10wolva10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Added to the legendary pack...T6 Titan, o yeh if you want this you will need to rebuy the pack....i can see cryptics mind working on that now
This discussion has been closed.