test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I like the new targs!

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
I for one aporove of the new Targ and War Targ visuals across the game. It was the right decision to not use the ENT designs. Targ are supposed to look like wild boars with spikes, not weird three-toed pigdogs.

The new Targs have cloven hooves, very sensual eyes and kick-TRIBBLE hoods. I really hope we get a Targ-tamer profession down the line. Or our own customizable Targ companion!
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou

Comments

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Each holiday or seasonal type event should have targ breeding aspect to it kind of like those winter epohhs, tropical birds, monkeys, etc. Then maybe even some targ kit modules perhaps just targs for all because you don't want to get targeted.