test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/29/20

2»

Comments

• godseater666godseater666 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    lol yeah,

bentley pricings and hire cheapest developers wont work for long...
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    And once again, the German Twitter is the most recently updated one, tho it offers no explanation: simply say that maintenance has been extended until 20:00 CET.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • varethaelvarethael Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Lol, this is not funny. This is simply pathetic.

Last time when they done emergency maintenance (first after house shattered release) i lost access to half of my screen including any activity tab (yep right side, and key-shortcuts was not working at all). This was solved in afterwards, but thanks to this i lost last red alert rewards...

This is not the first time when they TRIBBLE up something, but no explanation, or compensation. Just nothing at all... they simply say to us, we don't care about our players (customers).
  • antep01antep01 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    well I guess i wont be playing at all today :(
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    Either they have sick hamsters or they have dead hamsters or they have hamsters in training. Crypic, take better care of your hamsters. Especially in these days when many people are sitting at home and this may or may not be in Lockdown.
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Please please please don't flurp up the fixes that have been done that's seen lag/rubber banding redcued to nearly nothing.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • ironman7#2509 ironman7 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    If they extend it several times, why can't they take a hint? That they should cancel patch/changes and revert to previous version. So that they can fix the latest patch and ready it for next week instead?

Otherwise they should reward us with some goodies as goodwill gesture for their delays.
  • tpatptpatp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hahaha this is great. I bet the don't get done for another four hours.
  • scotty74321scotty74321 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Replicator, that'll be two more bottles of Server Down Scotch , thank you
    Laddy, don't you think you should... rephrase that??
  • tonkin#7516 tonkin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    If they extend it several times, why can't they take a hint? That they should cancel patch/changes and revert to previous version. So that they can fix the latest patch and ready it for next week instead?
    What makes you think they backed up the previous version! :p
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Reprograms the replicator to spit out tribbles.
  • tpatptpatp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    cxeronockx wrote: »
    Either they have sick hamsters or they have dead hamsters or they have hamsters in training. Crypic, take better care of your hamsters. Especially in these days when many people are sitting at home and this may or may not be in Lockdown.
    Lulz
  • captainhaseocaptainhaseo Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Please please please don't flurp up the fixes that have been done that's seen lag/rubber banding redcued to nearly nothing.

dont jinx it
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    arabatur wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »
    drx32145 wrote: »
    If you want to patch, that's fine. At least be honest with the downtime length. 2.5 hours doesn't equal 4.

They haven't announced the extension anywhere. Not here or social media. Only the launcher has been updated

Probably another one of Kael's copy and paste messes without proof reading again!

I miss having Trendy here . . . . .

Me too! @pwlaughingtrendy was an amazing part of this community and always punctual with announcements and fact checked pretty much everything before posting. She is truly missed!
  • perfectcrypticperfectcryptic Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    As a default they should just make any event 5 days longer and any weekend event an extra day... save adding days and loosing track with all the unforeseen downtime.
  • ruxalla#6628 ruxalla Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This is why you don't hire hamsters to run the servers nothing ever goes well always gets delayed either with time extension
    or power interruptions on their end.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    Back up n running
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Yeah it was an unexpected down time but it is back up now & hope all the "t"s were crossed & "i"s were dotted. It happens sometimes. Hope all is well with Cryptic & hope all is well with STO. Now time to go play.
  • colonelsanderzcolonelsanderz Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Would there possibly ever be a fix for Entwined Tactical Matrices?
    ?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    There may have been back end work too as Neverwinter went down at precisely 10AM and I did not see any notification of down time there. Eastern
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    They extended it again, it's now 20:00 (8:00 am) German time.

PM not AM

Oops :)
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    spielman1 wrote: »
    I find the whole thing funny reported a uniform issue in the right sub forum and a issue with the New Dreadnought Cruiser in the same report prime time to fix the Dreadnought one i prepared but no they changed the text to include Hakkeev mirror and not the fact that they sold a ship under false representation and falsehoods saying it has a Cruiser power that players wanted for some time but don't give the right ones. Here is the original report made in the right area by the way.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1258344/legendary-dreadnought-cruiser-t6-cruiser-command-bug
    And they wonder why player gave up reporting things on the forums and result to this to the bugs represented right Ambassador Kael come on man I reported it at least fix the issue or get the right people on it to fix the issue.

It was originally listed with the wrong power and then fixed. The fix was an upgrade.. no one wants Shield Frequency Modulation over Weapon System Efficiency and it doesn't make sense for a Dreadnought anyway. The original announcement was incorrect and it was fixed.. stop trying to make something big out of nothing. You sound ridiculous.
    Insert witty signature line here.
This discussion has been closed.