test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trying to Finish out my Gamma Recruit.

rykus83rykus83 Member Posts: 124 Arc User
Before I took my break I had been working on a Gamma recruit all i got left to do is get the 90 specialization points which is easy you just play the game and do the high exp admiralty mission and get the 10/10 fed tour of duty. What I need is help on the Commendations Doff stuff right now I've got science, espionage, and development at rank 4 with medical almost there now (I found ds9 got for science and medical if you did the trade mission form the ferengi trader to haggle for the stuff like shapeshifter lockets, nepeta leaves, unrefined ketracel. I was wondering if theres places that are better for getting rank 4 in the other commendations? I also know the recruitment trick with the turning the doff's into lower rank ones(purple turns into 3 blue,3 blue into 9 greens, and 9 greens into 27 whites that u can then give to your fleets and armada's for fleet credits).

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    The Undine battlezone in the Dyson sphere has a lot of high value doff missions for most categories. You'll have to make it a daily routine to check it for a couple weeks, but its probably the best single spot.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    rykus83 wrote: »
    Before I took my break I had been working on a Gamma recruit all i got left to do is get the 90 specialization points which is easy you just play the game and do the high exp admiralty mission and get the 10/10 fed tour of duty. What I need is help on the Commendations Doff stuff right now I've got science, espionage, and development at rank 4 with medical almost there now (I found ds9 got for science and medical if you did the trade mission form the ferengi trader to haggle for the stuff like shapeshifter lockets, nepeta leaves, unrefined ketracel. I was wondering if theres places that are better for getting rank 4 in the other commendations? I also know the recruitment trick with the turning the doff's into lower rank ones(purple turns into 3 blue,3 blue into 9 greens, and 9 greens into 27 whites that u can then give to your fleets and armada's for fleet credits).

My Gamma Recruit has long ago finished everything but that too, but that thing has never unlocked for me and I've more than enough specialization points unlocked to have done so. I thought that this was one of those bugs that they were never going to fix?
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I think that it depends on the gamers playstyle and how (or when) they actually tackle each of the processes for completing the recruitment aspects? I've finished off both Delta and Gamma characters now (updated to an earlier comment about Gamma, see above), but honestly I was in no hurry to do so for the longest time. In fact, I'm just now about to complete the last necessary reputation to finally polish off my Temporal Agent too.