test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kobali Battlezone: At The Gates Bug

warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
Over at Kobali Battlezone and doing "At The Gates," the control gage does not move. I was there by myself and it did not move despite me being there for several minutes. Two other players arrived and the gage still didn't move.
XzRTofz.gif

Comments

• neohunter200neohunter200 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Same. I have tried it and can confirm that the progress bar does not move even with more than 1 team in the control zone.
  • eisnmireisnmir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Pretty much everything above happened.

Kobali Prime Episode: Breaking the Wall
    Instance: At The Gates

The Capture Points will not advance in progress, making the zone impossible to complete. Players use this to pick up Ancient Power Cell elite marks, so, needs to be fixed.
  • bransh81#3509 bransh81 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I can confirm, since the last update, the Gate Control is broken in the first zone after the Upper Hillside Base, while playing the open mission, "At the Gates" as required by Kaboli Crisis Act III - Breaking the Wall. Please help. Thank you.
  • mamitasu#5937 mamitasu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It seem that more than one zone have there progretion bare bugged and stuck at 0%.
  • aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I was not able to progress any mission with a capture zone, so the entire feature seems to be broken, at least on Kobali Prime.
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
    I've submitted my experience with this issue to Support. The wonderful tech assures me that he will be forwarding the issue to the Developers to research. I hope we are able to get this issue resolved. Thank you, Brandon.
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    This is a huge BUG - It will not allow for story arc progression within that arc. Me and my player team were there literally for an hour and a half trying to get it to move - nothing, nada, zippo

We had to skip the entire story arc :(
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • halraahalraa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can confirm that this happens both for myself and several other players who turned up at the same time to do the same mission. The progression bar does not move despite the conditions for it to move being active.
  • o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    halraa wrote: »
    Can confirm that this happens both for myself and several other players who turned up at the same time to do the same mission. The progression bar does not move despite the conditions for it to move being active.

Same here. That sucks, have to abandon this part of the Delta storyline for now.
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
    Has anyone discovered a work around? I just finished leveling my 14th and last character, except the Kobali Crisis Act III. If someone finds a way to work through this bug, I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.
  • leobenconroy002leobenconroy002 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Gage at "At the gates" is still frozen...
  • mark#1633 mark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yep, still broken. Has anyone submitted a ticket?
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I did. didn't see this thread and opened another. did an in game ticket but of course the system no longer tells you if it was submitted or not. I think they are embarrassed that the ticket count is over 10 million now @ambassadorkael#6946 can you please make sure the devs are aware? this is really a game-breaker if you cannot advance the storyline
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    for what it's worth I posted the bug on Reddit, not that it's likely to get any attention
    Spock.jpg

• rupirilorupirilo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I also have the issue. Where else can I report it?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    rupirilo wrote: »
    I also have the issue. Where else can I report it?

Submit a support ticket above
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Thought I was going nuts; same issue...gate broken.
    I can confirm that it is still broken as of 8:30 pm EDT, 10/21/2020, after the latest update yesterday morning.
  • rovain#5339 rovain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I know that about 18 other people including my self are not able to have it progress the counter 10/22/2020
  • mark#1633 mark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Still broken... 24.10.2020
    Confirmed, still broken. There are already six threads about this problem, but nothing from Cryptic so far. That's a shame.
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
  • kwmcub8kwmcub8 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yep still broken. Been trying to move past this for almost a month now. I submitted a ticket on this at some point back in the month and apparently nothing is being done about it. So I can't progress this character or any that haven't made it this far till they fix it. Really fraking annoying!
  • rovain#5339 rovain Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep know the felling been waiting about that long also plz plz fix the bug so we all can enjoy the zone once again
    Just tried, still doesn't work. @Cryptic: is there any chance of a reaction and a fix for this game stopper soon?? This is pathetic.
  • radian#4937 radian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This one isn't updating for me either. When you stand on the spot, it goes blue, but the progress bar doesn't move. If an enemy enters the square, it goes yellow, red if no other players are on it. But, no progress. This bug is really a pain for us who haven't done the story before since it must be completed in order to advance this mission.

I hope they are able to get this working soon. It looks like it's been almost 3 weeks where it has been a problem according to the dates on this thread.
  • jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    Still broken after yesterdays patch , unable to get past the first capture point.
    First play through on the character .. Unable to finish Kobali arc.
    2020-10-30 - Successfully submitted ticket ID #339,467
    I can verify that the zone is still broken, as of 10/31/2020 at 1:00 PM EST.
  • nordson#8845 nordson Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I had the same experience, created a ticket and here is the answer from Perfect World:

Thank you for sending us a message.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties completing the Last Stand mission and I understand how frustrating it can be. Should you find yourself stuck in a mission with no apparent way to progress, please try a quick logout, wait for a few minutes, then login again. This has been known to resolve certain stuck issues and return you to your current instance or mission. You may also try abandoning then retake the mission to reset your progress as this is also a repeatable mission.

You may see more details and tips regarding this mission by visiting the STO wiki:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Last_Stand

In the event that these options still do not resolve your issue please update this ticket with as many details as possible and we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    GM Chroma
    Game Master

They obviously thought the bug was on my side. :/
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    I had the same experience, created a ticket and here is the answer from Perfect World:

Thank you for sending us a message.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulties completing the Last Stand mission and I understand how frustrating it can be. Should you find yourself stuck in a mission with no apparent way to progress, please try a quick logout, wait for a few minutes, then login again. This has been known to resolve certain stuck issues and return you to your current instance or mission. You may also try abandoning then retake the mission to reset your progress as this is also a repeatable mission.

You may see more details and tips regarding this mission by visiting the STO wiki:
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Last_Stand

In the event that these options still do not resolve your issue please update this ticket with as many details as possible and we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    GM Chroma
    Game Master

They obviously thought the bug was on my side. :/

You may want to edit your post as it contain rule breaking content. You are not permitted to share private correspondence

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies
  • chujozaurchujozaur Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Still not working.