test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't load female Reman saved outfits in Tailor

Per suggestion from Arc Support I am posting my original trouble ticket info here:

I cannot load saved outfits from other Female Reman characters/BOFFs to the MC. I can do this for other races. But not Female Remans. The exception is if I click on the check box for "Just Outfit."

This occurs on the Tailor screen. It ONLY happens with female Reman characters. Sadly, I don't think a screenshot will give the desired information. A video might. But a screenshot won't give you the full story.

Essentially, in the Tailor, you have the option to load and save outfits. You can save an outfit from one character and load it into another. If you do not have the "Just Outfit" box checked, you will see outfits ONLY from the same race as the character you're trying to load it into.

When you do this, you change ALL the details of the character to match those of the saved outfit, including head and body details. "Just Outfit" only loads the outfit, nothing else.

For instance, if I want to make my main female human captain look exactly like Elisa Flores, I can save that outfit then load it into the main character and she will then look exactly like Elisa Flores.

I used to be able to do this with my female Reman captain too. I could save the outfit of Veril and load it into the main character and make her look exactly like the BOFF.

But something happened a couple of weeks ago, I suspect with a game update and now it won't work for female Remans captains or BOFFs.

Comments

• mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    The Romulus faction is weird, the various species seemed to be split into 3 different species, (neutral, fed aligned, & kdf aligned) an outfit saved on one can't be loaded on another.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I have found in the past sometimes you have to load said uniform TWICE to get it to take AND you still dont get every piece of the uniform, this bug has been around alot longer than this last major update when the new event started. I have had this type of problem with tailor as well as some Lifetime EV suits not displaying properly on diff factions within said faction.
  • allowe1956#9576 allowe1956 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I have found in the past sometimes you have to load said uniform TWICE to get it to take AND you still dont get every piece of the uniform, this bug has been around alot longer than this last major update when the new event started. I have had this type of problem with tailor as well as some Lifetime EV suits not displaying properly on diff factions within said faction.
    Yeah, sometimes. In my case, the uniform wouldn't even show up unless I click the box "Just Outfit."