test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Bug

jim20130jim20130 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Has anyone experienced a bug where upon reaching level 10 in ferengi admiralty (not tour of duty) the ship and the dilithium are awarded to the character, but then upon changing toons the dilithium ore disappears? I had this bug on my KDF aligned Romulan Science officer. I submitted a bug report on arc-games and they directed me here without a satisfying fix. Anyone got any ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• jim20130jim20130 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    I even said NOT THE TOUR OF DUTY in the post. I understand that you get a Dilitium ore bonus pool for completing the tour duty. However my issue is I got ferengi ADMIRALTY to LEVEL 10 and NOT Completing tour of duty mission 10/10, unlocking Quarks triumph for the first time and getting a nice stack of unrefined Dilithium ore. The ore from reaching LEVEL 10 and NOT Completing tour of duty mission 10/10, is gone.
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Just to clarify, when you say changing toons, are you changing to a different character and not seeing the ore?

Or are you changing to a different character, then changing back to the first one and the ore is missing?

If it is you are just changing to a different character and the ore is not on that character, then that is how it is supposed to be. Dilithium usually is just gained on the character and not transferable, except via the Dilithium/Zen exchange.

If you are changing to a different character and then later changing back to the character that reached level 10 in the Ferengi admiralty and not seeing the ore, then that would be a bug. Unless you are a Lifetime member, then your ore might have gotten auto-refined.
    It's the bug when changing back to the character that reached level 10, the ore is missing. I tried restarting the game and it was still gone. I am not a lifetime member and it was 32k ore, that doesn't get refined in 1 day. Anyone got a solution for this bug?
    edited October 2020
    My bad I didn't know you understood I wasn't talking about the TOD, but regardless, the unrefined ore pool reads zero not 32,000(because I had the ferengi TOD ore bonus at the time I did it, and collected rewards from all 10 other admiralty slots), and I haven't been refining anything daily. I'm not stupid. The ore disappeared after I changed characters and changed back to the original character.