test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Photonic fleet console?

spy8446spy8446 Member Posts: 585 Arc User
is there a console for a photonic fleet ability? my character is an eng (all are) and I feel there is a console for almost everything.
is there one for photonic fleet?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    Nope. There is no Photonic Fleet console. However there are at least 4 devices that can summon ships.
    • Nimbus Pirate Distress Call (Installation 18, Nimbus arc)
    • Delta Alliance Reinforcement Beacon (Broken Circle, Iconian War arc)
    • Phased-Waveform Beacon (Home, Gamma Arc)
    • Beacon of Kahless (event reward)

These do share a cooldown with Fleet Support captain ability.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    yeah, sure lets take another power that are suppose to make science different and give it to the othre two careers.. like they ain't OP enough...
    Spock.jpg

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    > @vetteguy904 said:
    > yeah, sure lets take another power that are suppose to make science different and give it to the othre two careers.. like they ain't OP enough...

Engineering is by far the worst career in space. But yeah I understand not wanting to slap a captain power on a console
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Nope. There is no Photonic Fleet console. However there are at least 4 devices that can summon ships.
    • Nimbus Pirate Distress Call (Installation 18, Nimbus arc)
    • Delta Alliance Reinforcement Beacon (Broken Circle, Iconian War arc)
    • Phased-Waveform Beacon (Home, Gamma Arc)
    • Beacon of Kahless (event reward)

These do share a cooldown with Fleet Support captain ability.

You forgot Romulan Reputation, there is some consumables to summon different Romulan ships.. i use them all the time.. they are very useful!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    The closest I can think of to what the OP is asking for is the Fundamental Field Replicator from the La Sirena.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,635 Arc User
    Isn't there something that gives you an additional ship for photonic fleet? I forget if it's a trait, DOff, or console.

For sure consoles there address a few that give one large pet or several smaller pets. Most large pets are locked to ships for the most partsure to being separation pets, but one interesting large console pet that can be used on any ship is the console from the Vanguard Carrier. For small pets, the Swarmer Matrix is cheap-ish lockbox console that summons a few small Swarmers. The Discovery Constition (Promo or Legendary) also has a similar console, but that's very expensive fed side, and 450 Lobi for console and trait KDF side.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,971 Community Moderator
    tom61sto wrote: »
    Isn't there something that gives you an additional ship for photonic fleet? I forget if it's a trait, DOff, or console.

Personal Space Trait.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    There is another option - the console from T6 Temporal Destroyer Ship (Console - Unniversal - Enhaced Mannheim Device) generates 2 copies of player ship to fly around and attack enemies. It can be equipped on any ship - though I got bug, that creates invisible copies if the ship has separate mechanics (Galaxy-X, Multivector Asault and so on...)

Also, I do not think there is Personal Trait for additional Photonic Fleet Ship - If I remember correctly there is only Personal Trait for shortening cooldown for Photonic Fleet, unless it something from Lockbox that I do not know about...
    But the Starship Trait from Command Specialization - Command Frequency - first turns off the need for having low hull health for Fleet Support, then the Superior Version of it adds one ship to the reinforcements from Fleet Support...
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    There is another option - the console from T6 Temporal Destroyer Ship (Console - Unniversal - Enhaced Mannheim Device) generates 2 copies of player ship to fly around and attack enemies. It can be equipped on any ship - though I got bug, that creates invisible copies if the ship has separate mechanics (Galaxy-X, Multivector Asault and so on...)

Also, I do not think there is Personal Trait for additional Photonic Fleet Ship - If I remember correctly there is only Personal Trait for shortening cooldown for Photonic Fleet, unless it something from Lockbox that I do not know about...
    But the Starship Trait from Command Specialization - Command Frequency - first turns off the need for having low hull health for Fleet Support, then the Superior Version of it adds one ship to the reinforcements from Fleet Support...

No, no, there is a personal trait for increasing the photonic fleet ships to four, i have it in one of my chars, is the "Photonic Reinforcement" trait
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    No, no, there is a personal trait for increasing the photonic fleet ships to four, i have it in one of my chars, is the "Photonic Reinforcement" trait

Checking STO Wiki - ok, there is such Trait,
    STO Wiki wrote:
    obtainable as a genetic resequencer from the Sphere Builder Lock Box

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    > @vetteguy904 said:
    > yeah, sure lets take another power that are suppose to make science different and give it to the othre two careers.. like they ain't OP enough...

Engineering is by far the worst career in space. But yeah I understand not wanting to slap a captain power on a console

It's not engineering that is the problem, it's the game and the devs that are the problem
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I have several engineering captains and I don't have any problems playing them. It's just player preference, really, as I don't particularly like Tactical, but I still have a few of those too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
This discussion has been closed.