test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else having problems with Armada chat option disappearing?

lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
Ever since the patch that brought the Synth TFO got released the option to talk in the ingame Armada chat gets randomly removed, comes back for a while and goes again. Only the selection option to TALK on that channel, because you can still see the chat lines if anyone manages to talk there, although it happens rarely lately since most members of the Armada(all actives but one) got same problem. Before the second patch(that corrected the Synth TFO) it got solved if you went and made a tab(every single day) with Armada chat only on it - now even that doesnt work. Its definitely a weird bug - has anyone got same problems and if so have you found a workaround?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Intermittently. But I'm more upset that the emote labels no longer auto-complete in the chat window.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Yea... chat has been a bit odd for a bit now. Actually had a fleetmate who couldn't find Fleet channel for a while.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    It may be their chatserver, or a bug, at this point I am not sure but it just happened that all Fleets where I am used the Armada chat to communicate so it sort of hindered communication, at least for those who hasnt joined discord or another channel we got. I am guessing many fleets do not even use the Armada chat so it may not have been even reported by many
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Hell... the armada my fleet is in is rather silent. Almost feels like the only time I see it in action... is if I initiate myself.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Wouldn't know since no one ever uses this channel rofl
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    My chat is stuck wherever it was - team, local, fleet - on all my alts. Cannot switch - the only option, other than the one it's stuck on is \tell.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Yes chat options are acting in a weird way right now. I had fleet chat disappear at times as well as an option to talk into
This discussion has been closed.