test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you most want to see from Picard?

1234568»

Comments

• captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Holographic ready room. Maybe there could be a wall console or Emergency Hospitality Hologram which offers you a selection of ready rooms to chose from. :)

Cryptic actually doing something with the holorooms would be much appreciated, I mean otherwise why are they even there?
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    Holographic ready room. Maybe there could be a wall console or Emergency Hospitality Hologram which offers you a selection of ready rooms to chose from. :)

Cryptic actually doing something with the holorooms would be much appreciated, I mean otherwise why are they even there?

This is something I agree with, why aren't there any options for the holodecks or holosuites, If Holodecks were real I would use it to run a D&D campaign or a Detective Holonovel.
  • tpatptpatp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Zhat Vash/Tal Shiar Ship and can we finally get the Cardassian Phaser.
  • gilleylen#2528 gilleylen Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I want the outfits that was free to appear in the ZEN store if you miss your chance to obtain them, it would be nice if the didn't remove them. Picard's Jacket, all the outfits would be great, including the Admiral Picard outfit, but realistically you will add them for 300 LOBI in the store, even if you added them to the promotional Gold Pressed Latnium store I would be fine with it. In fact the GPL has absolutely nothing of value in game. It is a untapped market, while many has BILLIONS of the stuff all they do is spend GPL on glasses and party balls, if things could be added to that store it could be vanity items like outfits or shields

I have pushed for transporter and transwarp effect, where elachi ships mycelial jump, one the free T6 elachi ship from the mycelial realm tfo would be nice, effects like DSC Klingon warping out, or if you don't wanna give us that stuff, do you wanna make a entire DSC era Klingon cause that effect is what I want

Lower Decks is over too, what about items we want from that? The transporter effect is also on my list from that, I love the lower swirl near the feet moving up. What about the other stuff? The Division 14 ship? Exocomp Bridge Officer, Packled ship, Vindicta's ship, Lower Decks outfit, or just all those other Background ships from Picard as ZEN ships?
  • asgard47asgard47 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Nothing! The Discovery content was bad enough (i don't blame Cryptic, the show is just terrible), don't further ruin the STO - galaxy by retconning events just to include content for another terrible, failed Kurtzman Trek show. Picard season 2 is dead anyway. Victory is life was the last great released content (though the civil war stuff seems promising thx to the return of Martok). Just be creative and do your own thing Cryptic, don't blow everything up Star Trek Disgracery style. It will most likely get retconned once Kurtzman and bad robot are out of the door anyway...one can hope.
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    I want the hologrphic LACARS, as a full ship interior/ bridge pack. I luved seeing all dat in the series, in various places.
  • paddy#3322 paddy Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    I'd really enjoy seeing a new playable faction and new recruitment event. Victory is Life was quite enjoyable so I bought the packs that went with it. I have spent very little since although I did make a number of purchases during the most recent Black Friday event.

As to Picard, well, no thank you. I am happy for those fans that enjoy Discovery and Picard but I am not one of them. I have played all of the free content offered by STO, and will continue to do so, but will not spend any money on Picard or Discovery related items. I think STO has done a great job in the past of creating their own story lines and am hopeful they will continue to do so.

Be well.
    RIP (2022) : Officer Wilbert Mota, Corporal Charles Galloway, Detective Jason Rivera, Officer Fernando
    Arroyos, Officer John Painter, K9 Jedi, K9 Maya, Deputy Constable Neil Adams, Officer Jorge
    David Alvarado, Sergeant Joshua Cordell, Trooper Martin Mack, Trooper Branden Sisca,
    Lieutenant William Lebo
  • ward101#8752 ward101 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    What Like in Picard Is the Enterprise being built.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    paddy#3322 wrote: »
    I'd really enjoy seeing a new playable faction and new recruitment event. Victory is Life was quite enjoyable.

Me too
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    paddy#3322 wrote: »
    I'd really enjoy seeing a new playable faction and new recruitment event. Victory is Life was quite enjoyable so I bought the packs that went with it. I have spent very little since although I did make a number of purchases during the most recent Black Friday event.

As to Picard, well, no thank you. I am happy for those fans that enjoy Discovery and Picard but I am not one of them. I have played all of the free content offered by STO, and will continue to do so, but will not spend any money on Picard or Discovery related items. I think STO has done a great job in the past of creating their own story lines and am hopeful they will continue to do so.

Be well.
    a new playable faction and new recruitment event, it would be great !!!

• jaymaverick007jaymaverick007 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    khan5000 wrote: »
    > @rattler2 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You do know PvP is pretty much dead right? With all the builds that vape PvE content, how long do you think any kind of PvP zone would last before the forums light on fire? I give it... 1 hour. At best.

Yeah but a fella can dream

I will dream that dream with you bud. 🍻🍻🍻🍻 Here’s to that! 🍺
    Retired Rear Admiral-Jay Maverick-
    Known simply as -Maverick-
    Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
    Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
    He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
    "United Federation of Planets"
    12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
    Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota
  • jaymaverick007jaymaverick007 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    Tall order here but Data , Riker, Picard, and Troy Cameos. H double hockey sticks. Even a Wesley crusher resurgence . Maybe his character could return to save some face with a small return and turn out to be less self absorbed and more like Mozart.
    Retired Rear Admiral-Jay Maverick-
    Known simply as -Maverick-
    Klingons should Beware of Maverick.
    Maverick loves a fight and tends to be victorious even as the underdog.
    He has an aptitude for tactics,guerrilla warfare and security.
    "United Federation of Planets"
    12th Fleet - Intelligence Division "Khalija" - Alpha Group
    Not on Current Assignment.-On Retirement leave at Leach Lake in Minnesota
    edited December 2020
    nothing much maybe just the ship when while being built with a waiting crew till 2409 cameos however don't know. no man can't see the future
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Don't want any.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    edited December 2020
    time is running out for all may not get it cause of the budgets is my guess. Cause its Covid19 not one is believe a cure can
    found in time. the world may face in 3 words Judgment Day Extinction called end is going to happen when is unknown.
    Post edited by ward101#8752 on
  • derekg#1482 derekg Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    A revamp of interiors for Starfleet academy / HQ.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    time is running out for all may not get it cause of the budgets is my guess. Cause its Covid19 not one is believe a cure can
    found in time. the world may face in 3 words Judgment Day Extinction called end is going to happen when is unknown.

People believed the End Times was there when the Black Plague made multiple appearances. We will get through this. :smiley:
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    Playable Synth. And it can start just like Jem'hadar at level 60.
  • faelon#8433 faelon Member Posts: 358 Arc User
    The ships are the obvious answer. But as for some real stuff?

Outfits;
    The full Starfleet Uniforms
    Seven's Outfit
    Rios's outfit with hat. (Seriously we need more hats!)
    The Romulan Space Ninja suits
    The Synth planets toga/Sari/Robe things.
    Legolas's outfit and swords so we can role play as Lord of the Rings Cosplayers of the Future

I would love to see the Borg Artifact as a location. With full Episodes and combat TFO's within it.
    Synth and Soong type Androids as BOFF's and playable species. With gold skin and eyes options.
  • khelderukkhelderuk Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    asgard47 wrote: »
    Nothing! The Discovery content was bad enough (i don't blame Cryptic, the show is just terrible), don't further ruin the STO - galaxy by retconning events just to include content for another terrible, failed Kurtzman Trek show. Picard season 2 is dead anyway. Victory is life was the last great released content (though the civil war stuff seems promising thx to the return of Martok). Just be creative and do your own thing Cryptic, don't blow everything up Star Trek Disgracery style. It will most likely get retconned once Kurtzman and bad robot are out of the door anyway...one can hope.

This is pretty close to my opinion as well. IMO, ST:D and ST:P are not real star trek, but very expensive (and poorly written) fanfics.

Not even a fanfic. They're all the things Gene Roddenberry thought where so un-"Star Trek" that he wrote an entire new series, "Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda", for them to be a part of instead.