test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Idea for the next Mudd's Market bundle

westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
I don't really know how long is left on the current Enterprise themed bundle, but with how disappointing it is compared to the Stealing Time bundle, I think the next bundle should go back to the first format of 1 Promo, 1 Lockbox, 1 Lobi ship.

I was thinking, maybe make it a "Dreadnot" bundle and include the

1. 26th Century Dreadnoughts (Universe/Valkis/Durgath)
2. The TOS Dreadnoughts (Atlas, D9, Thrai)
3. The Paradox Temporal(Not really temporal) Dreadnought.

The 26th century dreadnoughts are similar to the Amarie in that they're old ships that are relatively outdated, but still good and desireable.

The Tos Dreadnoughts are of course fairly desireable like the Temporal Science ships were, each one of them being fairly good with the fed version having a great console.

And the Paradox would be a good 3rd option to round out the pack, making it more desirable for those who bought the Stealing time pack to complete the "set", but also containing one of the best hangar pets in the Aeon and Rozhenko timeships.

Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    I would like more ships from TOS movie era, I think more "excelsior variants" would be cool as heck!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • pwemademedothispwemademedothis Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    TMP era versions of Cryptic's 23rd century designs would be a day-one purchase for me!
  • livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    I would love the 26th century ships to be more attainable. i would definitely buy one
    gQytlm7.jpg
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Valkis is still my go-to ship when I want to just fly in and blast everything to bits with EPG abilities.
This discussion has been closed.