test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Legendary Mirror Bundle

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    lordmerc22 wrote: »
    Na'Qjej Intel Battlecruiser(the "envoy" In battle of binary stars) is also one I like a lot but also one that could use more skin options. Its definitely an unusual ship design away from usual Star Trek ones but I like it. Its actually on my to-buy list but didnt have the time to farm enough EC yet

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Na'Qjej_Intel_Battlecruiser

I really don't like that ship. The center of mass appears way too high to be used the way it is used. If you want a space ramming ship, then you want to ram with the nose along the center of mass and that is where your armor should be. In other words, the ship should look more like a speartip or axehead than a seagoing vessel.
  • volticuavolticua Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    i found skin for Na'Qjej. it's should be like ash-ketchum-metapod-pokemon-caterpie-pokedex-poketmon-thumbnail.jpg to fear feds :D
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    duasyn wrote: »
    I can't fault Cryptic since the official Trek people keep dredging it up... My gripe is I'm tired of the Mirror Universe. The TOS episode was fine, but then when DS9 had multiple episodes about MU people popping over willy-nilly it was just stupid. And DSC going there too.. sigh. MU and time travel, those need to stop being used. They are over-used and crutches for lazy writing, imo.

I feel the Borg are overused. Mirror Universe can be more interesting.

I wanna see Mirror Borg!
  • jtoney3448jtoney3448 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    This bundle is a hard pass for me, almost everything included has been in the game for years and unlocked long ago. So for me it would be paying $60 for a single ship. While I love the enterprises including the gal X, $60.... nah i will stick to my Fleet T6 one instead.

I skipped the romulan legendary as well for similar reasons. Bundle fluff is only really attractive when its useful, great for a new player but older players are kinda turned off by it.

Cryptic really needs to sell a bundle and non-bundle version. Bundle for 60 and say nonbundle for $35 for the ship alone and maybe a mini bundle of a ship + ship upgrade for $40.

Let people buy whats right for them and you get more sales.
  • starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    They used to call this ship design an upside down vacuum cleaner B)

Now more like a "mirror" vacuum cleaner.
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    Great for Terran RPers, however I think they're also hinting at towards a future Mirror universe arc, Killy is out there.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    kaosbain wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    duasyn wrote: »
    I can't fault Cryptic since the official Trek people keep dredging it up... My gripe is I'm tired of the Mirror Universe. The TOS episode was fine, but then when DS9 had multiple episodes about MU people popping over willy-nilly it was just stupid. And DSC going there too.. sigh. MU and time travel, those need to stop being used. They are over-used and crutches for lazy writing, imo.

I feel the Borg are overused. Mirror Universe can be more interesting.

I wanna see Mirror Borg!

Don't we already have that? The plague Federation spreading their ideals and values they can't even follow through the galaxy like they are the perfect union. :P
  • minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    To buy this Bundle, I should be able to play.
    DirectX error
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Fed - 11
    KDF - 0
    Rom - 1

The numbers seem to suggest that Cryptic does not give a hoot about their dedicated KDF and Rom players.

"Don't be impatient, the legendary KDF bundle will come sometime next year."

In the meantime, how many shiny new Fed ships will they release? It's not about whether KDF will eventually get legendary ships, it is about the timing. By not releasing KDF ships while at the same time releasing Fed ship after Fed ship, Cryptic is basically saying that KDF players don't matter to them as much as Fed players. Whoever is running PR for Cryptic is not good at their job.

"STO is a majority Fed game, so it makes sense that Cryptic wants to keep their Fed players happy."

Fed players are not very likely to stop shelling out money on the game if Crypic puts more time and effort into KDF and Rom content. If anything it will make them more eager to shell out the ridiculous sums of money Crypic is asking for new Fed ships if those ships aren't being released so often. On the other hand, I think there are plenty of KDF and Rom players that will stop supporting the game with their purchases (if they haven't already) because of Crypic's obvious disregard for KDF and Rom players. I am one of them.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    For all you Mirror Universe fans out there(since I didn't see aa forum post for it yet)
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479863-the-legendary-mirror-bundle
    • All New Tier 6 Ship: Legendary Dreadnought Cruiser
    • Agony Phaser Torpedo Launcher
    • Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols
    • Mirror Odyssey Uniform
    • Mirror Romulan Uniform
    • Mirror Bort'asqu Uniform
    • Mirror Leeta Uniform
    • Mirror Porthos non-combat Rottweiler pet
    • Mirror Universe Registry unlocks
    • Mirror Hakeev duty officer
    And mirror prefixes for all your ships

Ship stats page
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479853

Can anyone break down the bundles content and state where each item came from or if it's new?

I know the T6 ship is new...

agony phaser torpedo is old right? from previous event?
    dual phaser pistols also old? I think I have these in the reclaim list
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    For all you Mirror Universe fans out there(since I didn't see aa forum post for it yet)
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479863-the-legendary-mirror-bundle
    • All New Tier 6 Ship: Legendary Dreadnought Cruiser
    • Agony Phaser Torpedo Launcher
    • Mirror Universe Phaser Dual Pistols
    • Mirror Odyssey Uniform
    • Mirror Romulan Uniform
    • Mirror Bort'asqu Uniform
    • Mirror Leeta Uniform
    • Mirror Porthos non-combat Rottweiler pet
    • Mirror Universe Registry unlocks
    • Mirror Hakeev duty officer
    And mirror prefixes for all your ships

Ship stats page
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479853

Can anyone break down the bundles content and state where each item came from or if it's new?

I know the T6 ship is new...

agony phaser torpedo is old right? from previous event?
    dual phaser pistols also old? I think I have these in the reclaim list

The Uniforms were in the Lobi store for a while, Mirror Hakeev is also old content but I don't know where he's from. I'm guessing the pet and I.S.S. registry are new.
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    volticua wrote: »
    Seems good Klingon year.... two more new fed ships and nebula science bundle. Nice. House Shattered :D

LOL.

"Ah, now eventually you do plan to have Klingons on your, on your Klingon tour, right? Hello?"

I have searched the interwebz far, and wide, but have not found the mythical Klingon ships in this...Year of the Klingon ride... Help me meimeitoo, help me find the Klink ships. 🙏🏽😲
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Here's a question, if we also own the original Legendary Bundle will we be able to use the Ross parts on the Legendary Galaxy-X?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
    Seems good Klingon year.... two more new fed ships and nebula science bundle. Nice. House Shattered :D

LOL.

"Ah, now eventually you do plan to have Klingons on your, on your Klingon tour, right? Hello?"

I have searched the interwebz far, and wide, but have not found the mythical Klingon ships in this...Year of the Klingon ride... Help me meimeitoo, help me find the Klink ships. 🙏🏽😲

Shhhh! They are cloaked! They are waiting for some stupid Fed to come wandering by where they don't belong to DECLOAK AND BLOW THOSE WEAKLINGS TO BITS!!! :D
  • jozen#9312 jozen Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    This? Is getting absolutely ridiculous. There's been, what, one regular C-store release in the past year? Everything else has been insanely overpriced Legendary bundles, insanely overpriced Mudd's Market releases, some very strange choices of promo pack ships, and a couple of lockbox ships.

Not that I'm surprised, mind you. But this is definitely ridiculous.

Folks complained when the first legendary bundle released that it was too expensive, even though they're getting $1k of value for $300 ($200 on sale). Which I get it, a couple hundred is alot to invest up front, however no other bundle gave that kind of value for that kind of price. Folks complained and said "if you let us buy the ships individually we'll do it, even if we have to pay a little more per ship." Well folks are getting what they wished for, individual ships that they're going to have to pay extra per ship to get. Too many folks have this unreasonable expectation that Cryptic should basically sell legendary ships (and ships in general) that may or may not have potent items, traits, be a fan favorite etc, at some ridiculously low sum like $5 a ship, and that's just not going to happen. This ship and the romulan ship are 2 instances of "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it." Folks wished for individual ships even if they had to pay more, and that's what they're getting. If you think it's too expensive then by all means don't buy it, you're under no obligation to do so, same thing with lockbox, promo, or lobi ships.

As for Mudd's Market, the trick to that stuff is not to buy at full price. As Mudd himself says "only a sucker would buy this at full price". Wait for the sales then buy. Even then you don't need everything that pops up in Mudd's just because it's there. If you think something is too expensive, you're entitled to that opinion and to voice that opinion civilly. If you think it's too expensive then don't buy it and vote with your wallet. If you think it's too expensive yet you buy it anyways, that tells the company you didn't care as much as you say you did.

I know that FTPMMORPGs have a massive disconnect with the term "value", but let us be honest. If this game was sold retail as a complete package, it would be a hard sell at $50 at this point. The game is badly outdated. To suggest for a second that there is sufficient work involved in the production of a single ship skin to justify the cost of an entirely new game is, to put it bluntly, absurd. There are more than enough games out there that will give you dozens of skins for that price.

This game's space combat is not really all that dissimilar to Malfador's Star Fury from 20 years ago, or even Interplays ancient Star Fleet Command. and just descends into absolute chaos with more and more giant, glowy space magic and increasing use of swarming enemies.

I mean look at it this way, for little more than the discount price of that Mudd's package, I can get a complete game and all it's DLC, probably 2 or 3 on a good sale. Where is the "value"?

I like this game well enough, and I have paid for at least 30 freeloaders at this point, so exactly where is my value or the respect of the company that I patronize?

The Legendary bundle WAS ludicrously overpriced. I bough it anyway. I flew each ship only until completed mastery and don't really use the traits or consoles, so uh, value = nil

• theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

LOL.

Shhhh! They are cloaked! They are waiting for some stupid Fed to come wandering by where they don't belong to DECLOAK AND BLOW THOSE WEAKLINGS TO BITS!!! :D

Greetings Warrior! You wouldn't by chance have a special detector to find them? I have searched multiple galaxies for those pesky Klink ships! 🧐 Crytic won't help me...that makes me feel blue. 😬
  • cryptkeeper0cryptkeeper0 Member Posts: 989 Arc User
    I curious if we ever get a legendary scimitar, will it have similar stats as this one, of course with some difference due to it being a warbird. Likely less hull, better turning and even stronger tactical seating and consoles + battlecloak. But I could see it as a intel cmd tac and command lt. com uni. Console layout 5 tac 3 engineer 3 science. All though a crazy console layout would be a 3/3/3 + 2 Uni. I really want cryptic to update old consoles with passive stat increases, they don't have to be crazy just something, like cloak console getting a defense or crit damage increase etc.

But I do look forward to the legendary Klingon bundle with a temporal/intel b'rel, command D7 ?warbird?, miracle worker vorcha or command neg'var and some disco klingon ships.

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,713 Community Moderator
    jozen#9312 wrote: »
    I know that FTPMMORPGs have a massive disconnect with the term "value", but let us be honest. If this game was sold retail as a complete package, it would be a hard sell at $50 at this point. The game is badly outdated. To suggest for a second that there is sufficient work involved in the production of a single ship skin to justify the cost of an entirely new game is, to put it bluntly, absurd. There are more than enough games out there that will give you dozens of skins for that price.

This game's space combat is not really all that dissimilar to Malfador's Star Fury from 20 years ago, or even Interplays ancient Star Fleet Command. and just descends into absolute chaos with more and more giant, glowy space magic and increasing use of swarming enemies.

I mean look at it this way, for little more than the discount price of that Mudd's package, I can get a complete game and all it's DLC, probably 2 or 3 on a good sale. Where is the "value"?

I like this game well enough, and I have paid for at least 30 freeloaders at this point, so exactly where is my value or the respect of the company that I patronize?

The Legendary bundle WAS ludicrously overpriced. I bough it anyway. I flew each ship only until completed mastery and don't really use the traits or consoles, so uh, value = nil
    A couple of things here. When I refer to value, I am referring to the monetary cost you would incur if you were to try to buy all the items, consoles, traits, individually to get the items you get with the legendary bundle. I am not referring to the subjectively perceived entertainment value unique to each individual. Each ship, item, console, trait has a cost that is associated with it that can be compared to cstore item already existing. For example with the Legendary Odyssey, if you were to try to buy everything you get on that ship individually, it would run you 16500 zen to obtain, the consoles, traits etc that ship comes with. If you add the Legend Sovereign into the mix, you're looking at another 8500 zen (assuming 3k zen for the vizier had it not been a promo ship). That's 25,000 zen in value in just those 2 ships alone. Add something like the Legend Defiant which would run you another 7000 zen in value, bringing the total value in just those 3 ships alone to over 32,000 zen in cost. Those 3 alone pay for the bundle. Once you have the legendary bundle, there is no need to buy the other items out of the cstore, unless you just like the layout of one of the other ships better than you do the legendary variant.

As for how much work it takes to make a skin, it's not as simple as you think it is. I do some 3d modeling for various mods I create for older games and one or 2 new ones. Depending on the complexity of the model and the skins, it can take as little as a few hours, to several weeks. That doesn't count work that may be needed for making the thing work behind the scenes and the back end coding. Your logic basically expects STO to survive off of initial investments forever and that's wholly unreasonable. MMOs have overhead, they have to maintain their servers, pay employees, keep the electricity on and similar. Someone somewhere is paying for it. Companies like Cryptic create various items that people can buy to support the game. It's up to each individual person to decide whether they find enough value there to purchase the item or not. Simply because one person doesn't like it or doesn't see value there, doesn't make it automatically worthless. You're not getting just a skin, but a completely different layout on the ship that is a measurable upgrade compared to what was there before. It's not just the skin of the ship that people are getting. Even then when creating a skin, the proper bits have to match up to the proper faces of the model. For more complex skin designs, this can be an extremely time consuming process.

If you don't see enough value there in your personal opinion for your personal entertainment value then don't buy it. If you think there is so much more value in other games, then why are you here? Cryptic isn't going to survive off initial investments forever. They need to make money somehow. Buy if you find value, don't buy if you don't. Also what kind of "respect and value" do you think you're entitled to?

To be perfectly blunt you are one person with one opinion, and your opinion is not automatically correct just because its your opinion. I absolutely despise the kind of attitude from some people that think that just because they've sunk money into the game that their opinion automatically somehow matters more than that of someone else or they're somehow entitled to extras beyond the original scope of their purchase. If you honestly think there isn't alot of value in STO right now, why are you still here? Also as I've said prior, if you think something is overpriced yet you buy it anyways, this tells the company that you don't care as much as you claim you do. If you think something is overpriced then don't buy it. Stick to your guns otherwise it shows hypocritical logic. Just because you don't see value personally doesn't mean there is no value period. Your own subjective perceptions of entertainment value do not equal objective reality.

"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • shadowmane20001shadowmane20001 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Ok let's go down the entire bundle first.
    7 costumes
    1 non combat pet,
    1 ship registry - ISS (ship name)
    1 duty officer
    1 ground weapon
    1 Space weapon - torpedo

1 t6 ship

I am going to do a crude break down of the price of this bundle, some prices may be high or low, but based on what I consider a reasonable price for an account unlock. Let's get the fluff out of the way. The ship is the real meat.

First I already have the Dual pistols, and the Torpedo as account unlocks but as it is any faction I would say 750 a piece is worth it. Mostly because the Agony torpedo uses phaser consoles to boost it's damage. for 1500 zen This leaves 7 costumes, a pet, duty officer, and ship registry.

Costumes tend to be at least 500 zen per costume. so that would be a 3500 zen value. and If I recall when I bought the NX registry prefix it was also 500 c-points (or zen I bought it like when the game first came out) so 4k zen value. The Duty officer and the none combat pet, I would say 500 zen a piece makes it a 50 dollar bundle. ANY t6 ship is priced at 30 dollars.

In all this bundle (which is mostly costumes) bought separately is 9500 zen, 95 dollars at a 60 dollar price tag. So it can seem like a bargain. BUT those mirror uniforms, when deciding do I want to buy this? ask your self, How much use will you get out of those mirror uniforms. That is where a bulk of this is at 3500 zen.

Are you going to rock those uniforms on more that one character, are you going to even use them? If the answer is no, then I would say Pass on this bundle, until something like the Black Friday sale. When they are SURE to have a good discount. A 20% or 30% discount would make this bundle far far more worth it than paying 60 dollars (6000 zen) Though I am saving my zen for the Legendary KDF bundle.

If you are going to use those costumes heavily. Then Yes the bundle may be worth it more so if they have a Sale when it first comes out.

Now the MEAT of the article. The Ship. I do like the Galaxy X dreadnought. And seeing it as a 5/3 cruiser with a BO lay out of Lieutenant Commander Tactical, Commander Engineering/Intelligence, Lieutenant Science, Ensign Universal, Lieutenant Commander Universal/Command.

The universal LT commander also any sort of power set up from sci powers, more tac powers, or engineer powers. Make it a much much more versatile ship. Such as gravity well 1, and cannon scatter volley 2, torpedo spread 2. With the Ensign universal you can throw on keomocite laced weaponry.

the 5/3 layout is what I personally envision dreadnought ships should be in sto. Will I get this Bundle... ATM, I do not know. As it stands it is not worth the justification of spending say 6000 zen when it first comes out. If it is on sale when it force comes out, and depending on how large that sale discount is, maybe. 20% discount. Not likely. but a 30% when Black Friday roles around. Then Yes, I most likely will snatch this up at some later date.

These are entirely my thoughts. What are yours?
    jcsww wrote: »

LOL.

Greetings Warrior! You wouldn't by chance have a special detector to find them? I have searched multiple galaxies for those pesky Klink ships! 🧐 Crytic won't help me...that makes me feel blue. 😬

Only one of those Ion Gas seeking torpedoes. :P They really do owe us a Legendary version of Regent Worf's ship for this Year of the Klingon crock.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    another question.. can you put the mirror unis on your Boffs??? I have the oddy mirror outfit but captain only...
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What could have been added was the Mirror Guardian and Mirror Danube from the Groupees Giveaway some years back.

Does this Bundle harken the return of the Mirror Incursion (Reimagined) as an upcoming TFO Event?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    What could have been added was the Mirror Guardian and Mirror Danube from the Groupees Giveaway some years back.

Does this Bundle harken the return of the Mirror Incursion (Reimagined) as an upcoming TFO Event?

That's right, they should have added them!, ohh, well... still on the fence on this one..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    > @darkbladejk said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Folks complained when the first legendary bundle released that it was too expensive, even though they're getting $1k of value for $300 ($200 on sale). Which I get it, a couple hundred is alot to invest up front, however no other bundle gave that kind of value for that kind of price. Folks complained and said "if you let us buy the ships individually we'll do it, even if we have to pay a little more per ship." Well folks are getting what they wished for, individual ships that they're going to have to pay extra per ship to get. Too many folks have this unreasonable expectation that Cryptic should basically sell legendary ships (and ships in general) that may or may not have potent items, traits, be a fan favorite etc, at some ridiculously low sum like $5 a ship, and that's just not going to happen. This ship and the romulan ship are 2 instances of "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it." Folks wished for individual ships even if they had to pay more, and that's what they're getting. If you think it's too expensive then by all means don't buy it, you're under no obligation to do so, same thing with lockbox, promo, or lobi ships.
    >
    > As for Mudd's Market, the trick to that stuff is not to buy at full price. As Mudd himself says "only a sucker would buy this at full price". Wait for the sales then buy. Even then you don't need everything that pops up in Mudd's just because it's there. If you think something is too expensive, you're entitled to that opinion and to voice that opinion civilly. If you think it's too expensive then don't buy it and vote with your wallet. If you think it's too expensive yet you buy it anyways, that tells the company you didn't care as much as you say you did.

I respect you Dark Blade. But the price point per Legendary vessel is still high. 4,000 zen would be better more reasonable—assuming 30$ or 40$ for pixels are reasonable at all.

And this pack makes the Romulan ship even more overpriced because there were no usable or content specific additional benefits. The instant 65 level was a joke so was the additional gear.

But Cryptic seems set on 6,000 zen ledgendary ships....maybe people would be more willing to pay that price for a Connie.

That being said, I am still looking forward to some KDF Ledgendary ships. But at 6,000 zen a piece for something that performs only slightly better than a 3,000 zen ship...

No matter how you bundle that—I would still have buyer’s regret.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    Fed - 11
    KDF - 0
    Rom - 1

The numbers seem to suggest that Cryptic does not give a hoot about their dedicated KDF and Rom players.

"Don't be impatient, the legendary KDF bundle will come sometime next year."

In the meantime, how many shiny new Fed ships will they release? It's not about whether KDF will eventually get legendary ships, it is about the timing. By not releasing KDF ships while at the same time releasing Fed ship after Fed ship, Cryptic is basically saying that KDF players don't matter to them as much as Fed players. Whoever is running PR for Cryptic is not good at their job.

"STO is a majority Fed game, so it makes sense that Cryptic wants to keep their Fed players happy."

Fed players are not very likely to stop shelling out money on the game if Crypic puts more time and effort into KDF and Rom content. If anything it will make them more eager to shell out the ridiculous sums of money Crypic is asking for new Fed ships if those ships aren't being released so often. On the other hand, I think there are plenty of KDF and Rom players that will stop supporting the game with their purchases (if they haven't already) because of Crypic's obvious disregard for KDF and Rom players. I am one of them.

Perfectly put.
    But also, can you imagine what would happen if they announced the "Year of the Federation" and they did this? Or even just release all Fed ships and then ONE Klingon ship? People would go absolutely ballistic. And it would 100 times worse than what we've seen so far from Klingon players - which, for the most part, just asked "isn't this supposed to be the year of the Klingon?".
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
This discussion has been closed.