test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extension of Free Phoenix Proze Pack and X-Upgrade Tokens in Phoenix Store?

tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
I believe there was a tweet stating they had planned to extend this because of the glitches, but when I logged in today both the free Phoenix prize pack mission and the x-upgrsde token are missing from the Phoenix store....

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    I believe that the tweet was in reference to the new TFO/Event due to glitches/bugs and not the phoenix box.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    It would have been nice if they extended both since both were impacted, in fact the phoenix box event was impacted even more than the TFO event.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Cryptic could've easily extended the daily-free Phoenix tokens they simply decided not to, not surprised by it either sadly.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Cryptic could've easily extended the daily-free Phoenix tokens they simply decided not to, not surprised by it either sadly.

Or give you the boxes for the missing days...but that would be actual compensation for messing up...and we know they don't do that.

Yeah earlier I had suggested Cryptic to just place a 2/3-pack of the Phoenix tokens in the C-Store under Promotions for players. I think that would be an easy method to correct things but who knows.
  • dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    There was a free Phoenix prize event? How do you find out about it?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User

It was supposed to of run for the first week of the new TFO event. But because of the issues they had at the beginning of House Shattered players lost 2 days of free boxes. They extended the TFO event and as compensation gave players an extra xp and marks event but they didn't give players extra on the free boxes.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    The times I went to check for the free phoenix npc he seemed broken too, so I doubt many got advantage of it
  • taalisman1taalisman1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I wonder if the X upgrade in the phoenix store was a one time thing or they will bring it back from time to time.

Just check the calendar ... oh wait ... nevermind :wink:
  • gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Wait I though that phoenix boxes are now permanently available in dilithium store, and event/daily giveaway was shelved for good?
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    gulremal wrote: »
    Wait I though that phoenix boxes are now permanently available in dilithium store, and event/daily giveaway was shelved for good?
    The boxes are now permanently available.

The event is now when the ship upgrade tokens will be in the boxes.

In the boxes? I thought they were in the phoenix token store at two per UR token (but only while the event runs).
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    It'd only have been another two base level tokens if they had done a continuation, assuming the extension didn't bork everything again.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User

this.. I sure didn't see it anywhere
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Never got a single phoenix box the whole time since it was bugged.
  • p331p331 Member Posts: 161 Arc User

this.. I sure didn't see it anywhere

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11479283-upgrade-a-t6-ship-for-free!

The information about the free Phoenix Box was buried in this news.

Additional tokens will also be made available in the Phoenix Reclamation Store at the Ultra Rare tier. the next major story update will mark the re-release of special limited-time events associated with the Phoenix Prize Pack, where all players may claim one free pack each day. Experimental Starship Upgrade Tokens will be available on the Phoenix Reclamation Store only during these special events, the first of which will be scheduled to run until October 12th, 2020. Purchase a bundle of two of these tokens in exchange for one Ultra Rare Prize Token.
This discussion has been closed.