test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the Terran Goodbye Starship Trait ?

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
I would have thought that Klingons have access to the Infinity Box Starship Trait: Terran Goodbye but I can't find it in the box. The ship is Federation - Federation-aligned.

starship-traits.png
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Delete
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    It's been a day no word on this, nobody is wondering why KDF can't get the trait?
  • thehnthehn Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Is it possible you would have to own the ship and master it and then it would appear in the Trait Claim on a KDF toon?
    edited October 2020
    thehn wrote: »
    Is it possible you would have to own the ship and master it and then it would appear in the Trait Claim on a KDF toon?

No you can't own the ship on KDF side. They just have forgotten about it thats all there is to it i would say.

No you can't own the ship on KDF side. They just have forgotten about it thats all there is to it i would say.

I didnt mean own it on a KDF toon.
    There are traits you get from ships you own on the other faction and master.
    Then they are claimable on the opposite faction

That does not apply to Lockbox ships.

That does not apply to Lockbox ships.

Then Im outta ideas lol.
    Good luck figuring it out
    @Cryptic anything? Been 3 updates / patches since still nothing.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Considering how good this trait is supposed to be (and hopefully stays that way man) please sign me up for waiting list OP. :/
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    At first, I thought maybe they made it cross faction like the Styx, but turns out that indeed.. the answer is just to leave the KDF faction out completely.

I would not look for this to change, they simply don't seem to acknowledge this as a problem.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    I really would have hoped that isn't the case but then Year of the Klingon sounds more and more like a joke, unfortuantely.
    There are several starship traits not available to KDF. This isn't the first one and, as far as we know, its intentional.

Which Lockbox Starship trait is not available on the KDF side unless its from a bundle in which KDF had their own unique Starship Trait?

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    They haven't converted Fed aligned consoles or traits in a year...so don't expect anything to change any time soon
    lianthelia wrote: »
    They haven't converted Fed aligned consoles or traits in a year...so don't expect anything to change any time soon

I try to figure out what the last fed ship was where the trait didn't go to the kdf side.

I try to figure out what the last fed ship was where the trait didn't go to the kdf side.

The last I'm pretty sure is the Franklin...neither the console or trait were made into a pack

The last I'm pretty sure is the Franklin...neither the console or trait were made into a pack

Franklin is a Promobox ship not a Lockbox ship so it wouldn't be in that box.

Promo box stuff was added too...they added the console/trait for the Discovery Connie and the Mirror Crossfield

Promo box stuff was added too...they added the console/trait for the Discovery Connie and the Mirror Crossfield

I think we talk about 2 different things. I talk about Lockbox Infinity Boxes not Lobi stuff. Very different things.

I think we talk about 2 different things. I talk about Lockbox Infinity Boxes not Lobi stuff. Very different things.

Doesn't matter...they used to offer options for the KDF to obtain traits, weapons, and consoles that the other faction had access to from r&d and lock boxes and they stopped doing that
    edited October 2020
    Doesn't matter...they used to offer options for the KDF to obtain traits, weapons, and consoles that the other faction had access to from r&d and lock boxes and they stopped doing that

It does matter to me or i wouldn't open the thread. If you go by you "Logic" there is plenty of Promoship Traits and Consoles which never went into the Lobi Store years and years ago, mainly because they were multi faction.

There is a reason why I asked about the Infinity Lockbox Traits and Consoles, so don't tell me it doesn't matter.

Also still waiting on a fed aligned "Lockbox Ship" which Starship Trait and console you do not get on the opposite faction. Unless you got a bundle with unique traits for each faction.

edited October 2020
    It doesn't matter in the manner that no matter what format it is, the devs have decided to abandon the KDF faction now as well the Romulans and the Dominion. So...welcome to the club. If you ain't blue, you don't matter to them.

You know when at least somebody would come out and TALK like let your community know what's going on but they don't. I don't even know why we have a community manager, the Gagarin Trait, The Enhanced Weapons, This and nobody is saying a word, what a disgrace. But yeah nobody cares what's written here in the Forum anyway if you want to know what's going on you better of at Reddit anyway.

• lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    Other than support forum(and this rarely) I dont think anyone visits the forums often and especially the general discussion. IF I had to guess they probably employ our CM as part time job for very limited hours.

better to try post there
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/sto-support

or at least there
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/sto-feedback

as I am sure your post here has little chance to be addressed by anyone from Cryptic - they are happy enough to just let us talk to each other without checking at all
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    If you want the dev team to read it, you have to post it on Reddit.
    Insert witty signature line here.
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    It does matter to me or i wouldn't open the thread. If you go by you "Logic" there is plenty of Promoship Traits and Consoles which never went into the Lobi Store years and years ago, mainly because they were multi faction.

There is a reason why I asked about the Infinity Lockbox Traits and Consoles, so don't tell me it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter in the manner that no matter what format it is, the devs have decided to abandon the KDF faction now as well the Romulans and the Dominion. So...welcome to the club. If you ain't blue, you don't matter to them.

Napalm gets it...it doesn't matter if it's lock box or r&d, either way the KDF gets shafted because even in the year of the klingon...Feds are top priority like no other factions exist in the game.
This discussion has been closed.