test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 10/15/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited October 2020 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 10/15 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Still no fix for the bug plaguing the Advanced Phasers, thank you cryptic /s
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Yeah bummer nothing about the Advanced Phaser's, Disruptor's, nor the Risian Kit Frame's scaling issues. Nothing about the lifetime subscription shuttles not being reclaimable if dismissed neither.
  • kranfordtbutcherkranfordtbutcher Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Patience. Does anybody understand the value of patience anymore?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    @foppotee#4552 The lifetime shuttle I had that happen once, if I remember correctly I had to go to the shuttle Officer who issued me a new ticket to reclaim it with. Try that. It should work.
  • maximgorkiymaximgorkiy Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    [url="http://"]https://imgur.com/a/iEp3bG9[/url]
    "Resolved an issue that was causing the Allegiance icons to not appear properly on the Character Select screen. "
    It worked out really well, see picture: !!
    https://imgur.com/a/iEp3bG9
    PC-Info
    MB: MSI MPG X570 GP 2.0
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Mem: Samsung DDR4 -2132 8GB (x2)
    Graph: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    System: Micrsft. Windows 10 Pro v.21H2
    @foppotee#4552 The lifetime shuttle I had that happen once, if I remember correctly I had to go to the shuttle Officer who issued me a new ticket to reclaim it with. Try that. It should work.

I'll try again after patch.
    ESD shuttle officer is that ensign at the bottom of the ramp in front of ship selection officer.

I have to admit I'm feeling like a doofus currently lol in hindsight I'm guessing that was the issue for me & not a "bug".

Thanks, fred26291 for pointing that out. It now makes me wonder though why make that particular lifetime subscriber ship, shuttle, reclaimable differently than all others???
    I am not programmed to respond in that area.
  • kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    Still no patch notes about the spec reset you guys did on everyone 9 days ago?
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Have the even ackowledged the missing deprogrammed and well-traveled traits?
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    Still not fix for the missing traits since the invalid skill bug?
This discussion has been closed.