test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime subscription & lobi

wolfsniperukwolfsniperuk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
ive been a lifetime subscriber for a long time, and every so often you see the subscriber sales but i never see anything new added to lifetime subscriber, wouldn't be possible for lifetime subs to get lobi purchases unlocked over the account instead of by character ?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    I'm hoping they do a legendary version of the Lifer ships
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    I'm hoping they do a legendary version of the Lifer ships

That would be an excellent addition. I've always appreciated that Chimera/Manticore design myself.

I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure the LTS ships can be "X" upgraded? I suppose that would as close as we could get currently.
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    If they wanted LTS to be more tempting to people(it isnt right now) they could simply add 1 ship per year to it or at - or at least every second year. I dont have LTS and got little motivation to get one at its usual price for what it offers
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind 250 Lobi a month, that would be nice
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I'd be happy with just 50 a month, at least that is building to something over time
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Great idea. You have my full support OP. 👍🏻
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
    kaosbain wrote: »
    I'd be happy with just 50 a month, at least that is building to something over time

Agree. IF & that's a big IF Cryptic ever did anything like that I'm sure it would be a paltry amount but it would eventually accumulate. Heck 50 lobi is a ground weapon I think.
    lordmerc22 wrote: »
    If they wanted LTS to be more tempting to people(it isnt right now) they could simply add 1 ship per year to it or at - or at least every second year. I dont have LTS and got little motivation to get one at its usual price for what it offers

I agree I wouldn't suggest LTS even if it went back down to $150 sale price at this point, for pc at least. STO is too unstable in many ways & Cryptic is reducing features as likely as adding them. I think the last time Cryptic added anything to the LTS was the ViL xpac & it was a reduced offering compared to other factional LTS additions.
  • khazlolkhazlol Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Think the monthly zen is meant to cover stuff like this. well unless you play on console i guess.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    And yet... KDF have much easier access to Superior Area Denial. And normal operation procedure with faction locked ships is that the opposing faction gets an equipment box that's cheeper. The fact the Mirror Warship doesn't is probably a bug, but not as high profile as the others that we've had, therefor not as much of a priority. The Inquiry trait... I'm not sure how they handle promos as much as I do Lockbox.

Rather than assume malice or anything... could always try and get a hold of AmbassadorKael to see if we can get some official word. With how everything's been going lately I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bug.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    stark2k wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind 250 Lobi a month, that would be nice
    kaosbain wrote: »

I could get behind a Lobi stipend. =D

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    I admit Lifer perks aren't that much above F2P. Only real thing right now is the monthly Zen stipend, access to the Captain's Table, and free EV suits.

Problem is the Captain's Table really doesn't offer anything you can't get at ESD. I'd say peace and quiet, but you can get that by turning Zone Chat off.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • lordmerc22lordmerc22 Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I admit Lifer perks aren't that much above F2P. Only real thing right now is the monthly Zen stipend, access to the Captain's Table, and free EV suits.

Problem is the Captain's Table really doesn't offer anything you can't get at ESD. I'd say peace and quiet, but you can get that by turning Zone Chat off.

Monthly stipend slowly loses value too as more and more ships go in any of their lockboxes(promo or normal) while we get maybe 2-3 ship packs per year on zen store. I know people who bought zen often before wouldnt spend that often this year as there was little buy, before they released the upgrades which seem popular
  • theantisainttheantisaint Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Yes, and Yes.
This discussion has been closed.